PDA

View Full Version : scag tt 61in with a 27 kawasaki???

bad_chad48
12-30-2002, 01:15 AM
Hello
I currently have a scag turf tiger 61" with the 22 lc kawasaki and am trying to sell it to purchase the newer TT with the 27 lc kawasaki. My question to those who might own one of these mowers is what do you think about it? How does it perform in the tall stuff? (missed grass or bogged down) any other info on this mower would be helpful because I will be buying a new one in the spring.
thanks
Chad

Swampbeast
12-30-2002, 01:26 AM
I own two of the ones your wanting to get, and I love em. You couldnt get me to mow with anything else. Especially in the tall wet grass. They plow through like nothing is there. The TT arent as fast as some mowers but they last longer than any other mower out there!
I plan on getting one of the new 29 HP models next year.

Good luck! And a good choice!

:cool:

mklawnman
12-30-2002, 01:39 AM
I have a 23LC Kaw on my 52inch TT, plenty of power for the thing, and from what i've heard the 27hp is plenty of juice, the 29's im sure are even better but those 27's are great motors. love my scag, wishing for snow so i can work, otherwise let it green up so i can MOW :D
Matt

bigkat
12-30-2002, 09:07 AM
We have two of them with 27Kaws they are built like tanks.the speed isn't an issue you can only mow so fast and still get a good cut.