PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Eaton hydro model 7

pepsicolla
06-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Does any body have a used eaton model 7 hydro pump? I have been looking everywhere for one for my old grasshopper. I bought one during the winter from someone on here but its worse than the one I was replacing. I dont care if a CW or CCW just needs to be a working strong pump. Keep in mind I have 600$ in the mower so Im not looking for a $500 pump. Thanks

DawgGrad00
06-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Where are you located?
Posted via Mobile Device

DawgGrad00
06-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Ive got a pair of pumps that came off of an old grasshopper, front mount, from the early 90s. Also have the kobota eng that was on it. The mower was flipped in a truck accident and have been sitting around for a couple of years. If i could get a pic of them uploaded, I'd say make an offer.
Posted via Mobile Device

pepsicolla
06-12-2012, 12:57 PM
How about $250 shipped to 12303 for them both?

pepsicolla
06-13-2012, 08:48 PM
How much were you thinking?

dodge trucker
06-14-2012, 12:56 PM
What model Grasshopper?
I have a Woods 1250 which is identical to a Grasshopper 1210 or 1212 exc for paint color; Woods owned grasshopper in the late 80s and I think into the early 90s...
I have tons of spare parts for mine and love it no plans on parting with it, hydros are the 1 thing I want to get for spares but dont have; there is a place between Champaign and Decatur IL on I-72 that rebuilds them...

I have (2) 11 series Eaton hydros here, one I belive may be brand new or fresh reman; (theres a tag but tha wording is worn off) I wouldn't mind trading for a pair of hydros that would fit my Woods..I keep watching Ebay in case one comes up at a reasonable price that I can put onto the shelf just in case one of mine dies.

DawgGrad00
06-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Sorry for the delayed reply. I dont get on here often and this past week was a hectic one. Between workers laying out every other day and equipment problems here and there, i barely had time to make my sales calls for the week. I havent put any thought in selling them. Email me at dawggrad00@yahoo.com and i can email you some pics of them to make sure you want them. Its also easier to reach me thru that email. Let me see what shipping would be if you still want them.
Posted via Mobile Device