PDA

View Full Version : Chat?

Scraper
08-14-2000, 02:03 PM
Is there plans to have a chat server from here like in the old place? I am having problems with the AOL stuff and it would be nice to have one I can get to as easy as the last one.

plsoucy
08-14-2000, 02:16 PM
I don't know about Chuck; we sure can setup a chat for the forum but chats are known to take much server power, which would maybe slow done the forum...

I'll keep you informed about that issue.

Pierre-Luc

Originally posted by Scraper
Is there plans to have a chat server from here like in the old place? I am having problems with the AOL stuff and it would be nice to have one I can get to as easy as the last one.

Eric ELM
08-14-2000, 02:27 PM
What kind of problems are you having with AOL? It is probably one of the easiest to download and install. I have the link for downloading and registering a name on my links page. We have had several guys and gals there chatting each night since I uploaded the new chat room. I though Java was a pain to use compared to AOL. Let me know what the problem is that your having with AOL. Soon there will be a link from Lawnsite to the Chat Room. Java you have to load each time, AOL is installed one time and you have it for good.

WALKERMOW
08-14-2000, 11:33 PM
how do you get to the chat site?

Eric ELM
08-14-2000, 11:37 PM
click on my signiture and scroll down to the middle chat room on the bottom left

WALKERMOW
08-14-2000, 11:42 PM
eric
computer say's..page cannot be displayed

invalid syntax error
HELP!!

Eric ELM
08-14-2000, 11:44 PM
You need AOL AIM95, it can be downloaded on my Links Page at the bottom is a URL for it and registration. All Free