PDA

View Full Version : Kanga or Power House Loaders

MD Land Management
12-30-2002, 11:43 PM
Has anyone seen, used, or own a kanga kid, or Powerhouse Prodigy mini skid loader or anything like it I was looking into a taskmaster or toro dingo but I can't shell out 12 grand Im looking to spend less then half of that for a good mini loader If anyone knows about these products please let me know it will be greatly appriecated Thanks

-Mark
MD Landscape Management
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-3521

devildog
12-31-2002, 05:48 AM
Have demo'd most all of them. Thought the Power House unit was the best package deal (ended up buying a new skid steer once we re-evaluated our real needs). Would have likely bought the Power House unit, it was the value for the bucks. Suggest you demo the units also. There are new units that have entered the market since that time. With Regards... devildog

MD Land Management
12-31-2002, 02:30 PM
Thanks for your help. What was the price range for te power house unit or units in its same class? Im using this type of machine mostly for moving mulch into wheelbarrows so it doesn't have to be the biggest thing in the world. I have rented both a toro dingo, and a bobcat 753. The toro was nice but i didnt like the tracks i think the turf wheels are fine for what im doing, and the bobcat was just alittle bit to big for what i need. thanks once again.

Mark
MD Landscape Management
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

Currier
01-06-2003, 12:15 AM
I demoed a Ramrod unit last year. It was a good little machine but the machine with rototiller, bucket, and tencher ran $20,000.00!!

I ended up buying a utility tractor with a bucket and blade for 5600.00. I have access to a tiller and a line on a trecncher for about 2500.00

Considerably less than the 20 grand (but probably a little less performance also).