PDA

View Full Version : 7x16 enclosed trailer hunt

dieseltech
06-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Alrighty then...im on the search for a 7x16 enclosed. I have been searching for a while and just dont know where to go. Ive looked on ebay and seen the trailers listed for a bin price of 2999 for this size. Says 3/8 walls, 3/4 floor, some have dexter axles, led's etc. Seem good on paper just wondering if anyone has any experience with one. They are in ga and i will be heading to florida and could come back thru and pick one up on the way home. Anybody seen them, have one and can attest to their quality? There are multiple sellers but all seem to be manuf by the same company as they say factory direct pickup. Any thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device

ef200098
06-15-2012, 12:01 AM
In my opinion, in this industry you can't afford for something to go down for a couple days. What happens when it breaks. I bought the same size enclosed for 4300, Ive had to bring it back to the dealer a couple times for little crap. If i had bought elsewhere i would have been down for a couple days waiting for parts.

Probably not the reply you were looking for, but my .02

Mike

dieseltech
06-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Actually found a 8.5x20 for 2800 bucks... Looks in decent shape. Some dings and dents. Decent tires and floors/walls, wiring etc. Whats a good price for a used trailer?
Posted via Mobile Device