PDA

View Full Version : complete lawn care setup

harleystyles
06-18-2012, 06:06 PM
I am just checking interest on the board. I have not posted here in a while. I have too much invested in my business for the amount of customers I have, and I don't really have the desire to get any more as it is just a side job. If there is interest I will get a few pictures up in a few days.

For now the complete setup $45,000 no separation.

For tow vehicle I have a 2008 f-250 crew cab 4X4 diesel 6.4l XLT with about 78,000 miles.

Trailer is a '96*** I may be off a year or two*** bumper pull 6X16 foot chaparral livestock trailer that has been enclosed and has a heavy duty ramp. It has a small built in tool box in the top front. I have installed 2 racks for chainsaw, hand held blower, or hedge trimmer, they are like the trimmer trap ones. It's not weather proof but it keeps the rain and sun off the equipment and you are able to keep it locked up and keep prying eyes off.

John Deere 727 54" 23 horse zero turn with less than 300 hours and power chute.

BOP quick 36 16 horse elec start with accelerator grass catcher, mulch kit, stripe kit, and lots of parts and blades.

Hand helds are as follows:

Shindiawa 242 trimmer

Stihl equipment: Exact models I will get if there is interest
BR600 magnum blower
hand held blower
curved shaft edger
24" hedge trimmer
Chain saw ...If i remember correctly MS260

There are also several hand tools, rakes, pruners, and the like. I also have a gang box for storage.

betterlawnsar
06-18-2012, 09:02 PM
intested pm sent

harleystyles
06-19-2012, 07:27 AM
The only way I would seperate at this point would be all of the lawn gear and trailer first.

If I sold the truck first I would not be able to move my gear. I am still going to cut until I sell the equipment so I do not want to seperate any of the gear or I would not be able to cut and still have money tied up in gear.

lifetree
06-19-2012, 09:55 PM
... I have too much invested in my business for the amount of customers I have ... it is just a side job. ...

WOW ... that's quite an investment for a side job !!

jsslawncare
06-19-2012, 11:27 PM
WOW ... that's quite an investment for a side job !!

I KNOW! I have a new 2500 Dodge and do it full time and don't have near that much in it!

kyia
06-19-2012, 11:42 PM
could you post some pics please

harleystyles
06-20-2012, 07:53 AM
It will probably be friday before I will be able to get pictures up.