PDA

View Full Version : superthrive

grassmasterswilson
06-29-2012, 06:42 PM
read a couple of post from Greendoc and duekster about the use of superthrive. Anyone used this and how'd you like it?

What rate and how often would you use it? I've plugged my lawn with bermuda and thinking about using it. Looked on the website for more info, but it's not very good.

Any good online stores for purchase? No one locally has it here.

Think Green
06-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Really,
All local nurseries have this stuff by the gallon. It costs around 115.00 a gallon though.
I can't tell you more than that as this product isn't something I am interested in.
Are you interested in Sea Salt mineral applications? I am looking into using a product that is concentrated and sold in the State of Arkansas for the use in forage fields and it contains a lawn label also. It can be used with other supplemental liquid ferts, pesticides and herbicides. 2 lbs. per acre as a liquid is all it takes. Cost is around 8.00 per acre treatment 2 times a season unless you cut it more.

kbrashears
06-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Really,
All local nurseries have this stuff by the gallon. It costs around 115.00 a gallon though.
I can't tell you more than that as this product isn't something I am interested in.
Are you interested in Sea Salt mineral applications? I am looking into using a product that is concentrated and sold in the State of Arkansas for the use in forage fields and it contains a lawn label also. It can be used with other supplemental liquid ferts, pesticides and herbicides. 2 lbs. per acre as a liquid is all it takes. Cost is around 8.00 per acre treatment 2 times a season unless you cut it more.

What are you talking about? Sea Crop?