PDA

View Full Version : Hand equipment and dumptrucks

vaacutabove
07-05-2012, 09:46 AM
I bought a 97 450 stake dump. I am looking for ideas on how to deal with blowers and tools saws i now i need to put a under bed box but that wont hole everything.
Posted via Mobile Device

C Jovingo Landscaping
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
As far as hand tools (rakes, shovels, brooms, etc) I have seen 6" PVC (4' long) mounted on a less than 45 degree angel on sides of bed with multiple tools in 1 PVC. Mounted with lowest point of PVC toward rear of truck & inclines toward the cab. If mounted with incline toward rear tools would dump out when dump is raised. Highest point of PVC should be easily reachable from the ground for removing or replacing tools.
Posted via Mobile Device

vaacutabove
07-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Can u post pics
Posted via Mobile Device

C Jovingo Landscaping
07-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Sorry, no Pics! My uncle had me do this on our 1979 F350 with wood sideboards cuz we saw a concrete company setup like that. I worked for my uncles LCO from '93-'99.
Posted via Mobile Device

C Jovingo Landscaping
07-05-2012, 09:00 PM
_______________________ _____
|.....................+....||..... \___
|...........+..............||..........|
|______________________||________|
..........O........................ O

Best I can do! Lol! Plus signs represent where ends of PVC should be. Front of PVC is higher to keep tools from sliding out when stopping.
Posted via Mobile Device

vaacutabove
07-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Lol not bad think u have to much time on your hands.
Posted via Mobile Device

lawnpropm
07-11-2012, 12:36 AM
_______________________ _____
|.....................+....||..... \___
|...........+..............||..........|
|______________________||________|
..........O........................ O

Best I can do! Lol! Plus signs represent where ends of PVC should be. Front of PVC is higher to keep tools from sliding out when stopping.
Posted via Mobile Device
I must say that was very creative
Posted via Mobile Device