PDA

View Full Version : Hustler 32" sale or trade

The Grass Master
07-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Hustler 32" Trimstar with 2 wheel velke for sale. 13 h.p. Kawasaki KAI V-Twin that runs like a work of art. 5 speed peerless. Belt drive of course, with double belts. $1500, or trade for comparable condition 48"-60" walk-behind.

First let me say I am very happy with how this mower cuts. Tip speed is 1900 FPM. The initial cut is very clean, clippings are chopped into very fine pieces, and clipping dispersal is very good as it spreads them out really well. Two wheeled velke puts down some pretty stripes.

Trying to trade because, I now have a 48" Walker that I use on my high end residentials and only use it on one large commercial account that I have. I'm wasting to much time with the 32". A 60" would be best, but a 48" would be much better as well.

I'm the second owner, I think its a 2006 model year. I have put around 50 hours on her, previous owner claims 20 hours, but I have to way to know for sure, as I installed hour meeter when I bought it 2011. Located in Baltimore MD.

Asking $1500 or trade. Lets be real here. I don't want and old busted ass trade. Trade would have to be a similar year, "modern style" machine with a V-twin engine.

We can be creative with this.

Tim-- 443-756-6393

The Grass Master
07-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Here are some pics