PDA

View Full Version : bobcat 110

tasser
07-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Dose anyone use a 110 bobcat in there business was want to no how good these machine are for light landscaping looking for something little bigger than a min skid not looking for real bigmachine i can rent one of them when i need i use the small machine alot more i no terex is a small machine but the close dealer is 7 hours away bobcat cat and jd and case are 30 miles from me

RentalGuy
07-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Dose anyone use a 110 bobcat in there business was want to no how good these machine are for light landscaping looking for something little bigger than a min skid not looking for real bigmachine i can rent one of them when i need i use the small machine alot more i no terex is a small machine but the close dealer is 7 hours away bobcat cat and jd and case are 30 miles from me

I own a 2009 and a 2012 for my rental fleet. Bought them when the T140 went away. They are nice machines and do everything my customers want them to do in light landscaping, backyard, pool-type jobs, but go with the joystick controls. My older unit is foot pedal controls and sticks and it works you to death on that little machine. There is so much more resistance on that unit for some reason. Long story short, no issues, are good units for me so far in the rental biz.

4 seasons lawn&land
07-12-2012, 10:31 PM
take a look at taki tl120 too. i like mine

jbrockmann
07-13-2012, 01:37 AM
I don't know if you're looking specifically at size or price also. Size is one thing but price was a big concern of mine too when purchasing the smaller machines. About a year ago pricing was somewhere around these (all with cab and heat):
New T110 - $35k
New Terex PT30 - $27k
2009 Tak T120 (only 30 hours, they had three units with LOW hours) - $30k

I ended up buying used (rc30), but if I were buying new or spending that amount of money we would have bought the Tak. Less money than a T110, way more powerful and nicer machine, but just a little heavier and wider.

Good luck.

4 seasons lawn&land
07-13-2012, 09:15 PM
i remember you considering that deal... actually think you PM'd me about the 120. I wish I couldve gotten that deal! I paid 20 for mine with 800 hours.

tasser
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks for advice and the info i think i take little time look around in used market see what i can find with tak 120 and other just want make sure i get a decent machine power wise for the size of it thanks

swanny
07-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Not too far away from you: http://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/3132372561.html

Tl120 is one of my favorite machines. Several years ago you could find them quite frequently, but not so anymore. I've owned three of them...sold my last one to Morton Buildings in IL w/ 300 or so hrs. on it this past spring. Replaced it with a TL130 which is a bit bigger and a little more clumsy in tight areas, but is a beastly machine.

redleaf
07-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Just bought a t110 about a month ago. Tried out the Terex pt 30 as well. The bobcat has way more lift capacity and load tipping, lots of power for a small machine. The Terex was a smoother and more comforable ride. Also didnt like the rear fibre glass engine cover on the Terex, especially if you tend to back into random objects....