PDA

View Full Version : referral list

1idejim
07-11-2012, 06:44 PM
i get a lot of calls about locating, some are from locators and some are looking for locators in their area. well today i received a call from an electrician 5 hrs. from me, he needs a locate on a buried power line and the fault located in the conduit. pays travel and fresh salmon if i go, nice trip for the galpal and myself.

got me to thinking about putting together a list of guys or gals that locate irrigation valves and wiring, do some troubleshooting and feel competent in this arena.

there are a ton of people that own locators that belong to this forum and if i could put together a referral list it would be great. this wouldn't cost you a dime and it may be a perfect way to generate new customers without advertising.

if anyone is interested you can pm me with your contact information. it might help to tell me if you have tracing and/or fault finding equipment. the referral is free, the rest is up to you. :)

irritation
07-11-2012, 06:56 PM
The last thing I need is new clients, I hate Angie's List for this reason. I do not have the time and cannot find the help.

Duekster
07-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Jim,
you might be on to something, think this through a little more.

Mike Leary
07-11-2012, 07:10 PM
i get a lot of calls about locating, some are from locators and some are looking for locators in their area. well today i received a call from an electrician 5 hrs. from me, he needs a locate on a buried power line and the fault located in the conduit. pays travel and fresh salmon if i go, nice trip for the galpal and myself.

got me to thinking about putting together a list of guys or gals that locate irrigation valves and wiring, do some troubleshooting and feel competent in this arena.

there are a ton of people that own locators that belong to this forum and if i could put together a referral list it would be great. this wouldn't cost you a dime and it may be a perfect way to generate new customers without advertising.

if anyone is interested you can pm me with your contact information. it might help to tell me if you have tracing and/or fault finding equipment. the referral is free, the rest is up to you. :)

Hey, I thought I was your REP! :::kisses his new tires away::::

Duekster
07-11-2012, 07:16 PM

What he needs is some qualified folks under him so he can BS with you on the phone more.

1idejim
07-11-2012, 07:25 PM

i found out you REP'd for these guys.

irritation
07-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Is that a pussycat he's petting between his legs?

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=252847&stc=1&d=1342049026

Duekster
07-11-2012, 07:30 PM

That is Mike

Mike Leary
07-11-2012, 07:31 PM

That's Janis Joplin, you dimwit! :hammerhead:

irritation
07-11-2012, 07:32 PM
That is Mike

He looked old, even back then.

1idejim
07-11-2012, 07:33 PM

that's janis joplin..........................

they're all dead, it's a joke

irritation, sometimes you make me laugh :laugh:

Duekster
07-11-2012, 07:37 PM
that's janis joplin..........................

they're all dead, it's a joke

irritation, sometimes you make me laugh :laugh:

I though it was early Ozzy but I realized he was not dead yet.