PDA

View Full Version : It's called work son!

mitchgo
07-13-2012, 02:09 AM
How has you guys season been so far?

4th of July was the start of our summer.. However we have been busy as hell prior to that

I've been putting in 12-14 hour days with several saturdays in there. Last 5 paychecks have been the biggest ever

In the past 2 months I've done 12 Full installs with ( 1 or 2 other crew members) . A minimum of 1 or 2 leak detection jobs a week and also our regular ****.
Busta my a$$ ontop I always have some project I'm working on at home ...
I'm not even dating anyone anymore and I still get yelled at that I work too much :(

I'm ready for a break!

AI Inc
07-13-2012, 05:57 AM
I hear ya. I havnt had this much sold in july in 3 -4 yrs. Put another guy on 2 weeks ago.
But Im definatly ready for a little down time.

DanaMac
07-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Finally slowing down here. Pulling myself out of the field starting next week. The heat wave finally broke here, and we got some decent rains. I have so many add ons, upgrades, redesigns to work on, that got put on hold due to the hot, dry, windy weather. We just could not keep up on adjusting existing systems for dry spots.

Had to let the new hire go, due to insurance company not covering him due to driving record. No DUI, but enough other infractions that made him un-insurable.

But play time is coming. Salt Lake City first weekend in August, Oregon mid August, possibly Massachusetts over Labor Day. And more 14er hikes in between. Finally will get caught up on paperwork next week.