PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Walker MTGHS 26 HP EFI (Birmingham, AL)

swancer
07-13-2012, 12:01 PM
I am selling my 2004 Walker MTGHS 26 HP EFI mower. It has a 42" mower deck that cuts like a dream!!!! I am the second owner of the machine. I purchased it from a local High School football coach that cut grass during the summer. He was a one man crew and was the only one to run it during the time he had it. The mower has always been serviced at Bob's Power in Vestavia and runs very well. It has roughly 1680 hours on the meter and no history of engine work. It does not leak or burn oil, does not smoke stall or sputter and starts cold or hot anytime you want it to. It is in great shape and has always been stored inside. Comes with a comfort seat, single rear wheel and new drive tires. All tires hold air for as long as you want them to.

I am selling the mower to because my yard just does not justify this mower. I need a smaller cut machine due to its shape and therefore will just push it with my Honda push mower. The only defects with the mower is a small break in the grass catcher and a scratches on the deck from use. Nether one effects the performance of the mower or the catcher.

If you are interested in seeing the mower in action, please call or PM me at your convenience. My asking price is $3500. If you are a serious buyer, I would be willing to deliver the mower as long as you are within the upper half of Alabama. So from Selma/Montgomery/Phenix City, AL North up the state lines. If you choose this option, it will have to fit my schedule as I am in sales and cover this area and may not be there every week. I will upload pictures to look over. Please PM, call or text with questions. If you want to see a specific area of the mower or a video of it running I can make it happen.

Thanks for looking,
Rickey
205-966-three 1 one 5

MikeA5150
07-13-2012, 09:45 PM
would you be willing to ship ?

swancer
07-13-2012, 10:26 PM
I guess I could load it on a pallet and ratchet strap it down. Could you set up a carrier to come pick it up? I even have access to a fork lift to load it. So yes I guess I could ship it if you paid all fees associated with the shipping. . . .

Location for freight rate would be: Sylacauga, AL 35150

MikeA5150
07-14-2012, 09:31 AM
I will try to find a carrier. Thanks.

Duekster
07-14-2012, 10:00 AM
I guess I could load it on a pallet and ratchet strap it down. Could you set up a carrier to come pick it up? I even have access to a fork lift to load it. So yes I guess I could ship it if you paid all fees associated with the shipping. . . .

Location for freight rate would be: Sylacauga, AL 35150

Go to the dealer you mentioned and get (buy) a used crate used to ship the mowers.

swancer
07-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Go to the dealer you mentioned and get (buy) a used crate used to ship the mowers.

The dealer is less than five minutes away. If they have one and will sell/give it I can do that as well. I know my dealer buys from a distributor in Montgomery, AL, so not sure if the distributor uncrated them or the dealer uncrated them? Either way, i could put it on a something for shipping.

Just looking at a few sites, it looks like its going to be about $1,000 bucks to ship it to Claymont, DE. The mower weighs about 800 lbs. If its cheaper to drop it at a terminal I am not sure, but if you want to check I would be willing to do that here in Birmingham, AL.

swancer
07-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Also, I did notice yesterday that the hopper full buzzer is not working. Probably a simple fix or could probably just leave it like it is.

swancer
07-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Would entertain trades for a quality 36" walk behind as well. No junk please, and probably would like to be in the $1200-$1600 value range for the trade. Let me know what you got.

agent walker
07-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Nice machine, if i was closer i'd definitely be interested

swancer
07-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Mower is no longer for sale. . .

Thanks.

Duekster
07-20-2012, 08:30 PM
You need to ask the mods to close the thread then. :rolleyes: