PDA

View Full Version : Online Shopping

Ticolawnllc
07-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Dose any one shop for herbicide online? If so who do you use? The reason is as fallows. By me I have Jonathan Green. Up a ways I have a lesco. The lesco place has a lot of stuff the jg doesn't. But JG is like 5 min away. I get what I can at JG and get rest at lesco. The lesco guys don't like me for that reason. I stopped in for some dismiss today and the giys told me the 6 oz bottle covered. 4.6 k. For $100 and something. The web label reads .18 oz per k sqft. Wich is more then 6k sqft. Lesco is the only one that has it. I would like a new vendor. Online seems like the way to go
Posted via Mobile Device

turf hokie
07-13-2012, 09:05 PM
I dont think I Can help you with a new vendor but they should be happy to get any of your business....they should be trying to get all of it, not getting ticked that you shop elsewhere and treating you badly...that will only make you shop there less... great salesmen in that store...

do you have central irrigation by you?

Nj shade
07-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Not sure how far your willing to travel from Wall, can recommend someplace in freehold/manalapan

bx24
07-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Dose any one shop for herbicide online? If so who do you use? The reason is as fallows. By me I have Jonathan Green. Up a ways I have a lesco. The lesco place has a lot of stuff the jg doesn't. But JG is like 5 min away. I get what I can at JG and get rest at lesco. The lesco guys don't like me for that reason. I stopped in for some dismiss today and the giys told me the 6 oz bottle covered. 4.6 k. For $100 and something. The web label reads .18 oz per k sqft. Wich is more then 6k sqft. Lesco is the only one that has it. I would like a new vendor. Online seems like the way to go
Posted via Mobile Device

I buy most online. Lesco is too high now. Progress is $350 online (2.5g)..lesco over $400. Dim I get from my wife ($400 for 2.5g)..lesco over $700 (ripoff)

Ticolawnllc
07-19-2012, 08:58 PM
I buy most online. Lesco is too high now. Progress is $350 online (2.5g)..lesco over $400. Dim I get from my wife ($400 for 2.5g)..lesco over $700 (ripoff)

Who do you use online?
Posted via Mobile Device

lilmarvin4064
07-20-2012, 09:59 AM
... The web label reads .18 oz per k sqft. Wich is more then 6k sqft. Posted via Mobile Device

What grade did we learn division? Isn't this is in elementary school?

6oz @ 0.18oz/K covers 33,333 sq ft.

Ticolawnllc
07-20-2012, 11:07 AM
What grade did we learn division? Isn't this is in elementary school?

6oz @ 0.18oz/K covers 33,333 sq ft.

They had the label and they did the math. If you don't have anything productive to say don't reply.
Posted via Mobile Device

lawns Etc
07-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Ive been buying online as well I bought 4 gallons of Q4 Plus for $200 and 2 prosedge containers for $120 all this was unopened sealed and included shipping. All from Ebay that is saving me tons of money let alone fuel.

turf hokie
07-21-2012, 11:18 PM
Ive been buying online as well I bought 4 gallons of Q4 Plus for $200 and 2 prosedge containers for $120 all this was unopened sealed and included shipping. All from Ebay that is saving me tons of money let alone fuel.

is that $200 per gallon or $50 per gallon?

lawns Etc
07-22-2012, 02:31 AM
$50 per gallon.
Posted via Mobile Device

greendoctor
07-22-2012, 07:13 AM
I do if it is a specialty product that there is no market for. Have to to this for many of the VM herbicides such as Arsenal, Plateau, Sahara, etc. Otherwise, I have an Agrium that takes very good care of me. Don't like to put getting specialty products on them, because I will probably be the only one in the state using it.

docjones
07-23-2012, 08:27 PM
$50 per gallon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't mean to offend but that price on Q4 plus for 50 bucks/gallon cannot be correct. If you find that deal again, please post the hyperlink so the rest of us can get it. I looked on ebay and found no such pricing.

turf hokie
07-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Don't mean to offend but that price on Q4 plus for 50 bucks/gallon cannot be correct. If you find that deal again, please post the hyperlink so the rest of us can get it. I looked on ebay and found no such pricing.

I was thinking the same thing, that;s why I asked, that is a smoking good deal. Please let the rest of us in next time you find it, because I cant find it either. I am paying almost triple that.....

lawns Etc
07-24-2012, 12:19 AM
It was a real deal If you look daily youll find deals. Most of the chemicals on there are by Keystone pest and they have fixed pricing thats comparable to Lesco and such. People buy closeouts and such of many different items and sell cheap at buy it now you just have to look often and if you see a deal jump as soon as you see it. Its not businesses its individuals selling.