PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 32" Wright Velke Mower w/ sulky

Ford4Ever
07-14-2012, 03:13 AM
For sale is a Wright Velke Mower 32" hydro walk behind lawn mower and sulky. The mower currently has 1713 hours on the meter but was completely overhauled last year. Around 1500 hours I installed a brand new 15 hp Kawasaki engine, new spindles and pulleys, new clutch, new front caster wheels, and new belts. Mower was purchased from an older gentleman with approximately 600 hours on it and I have owned it since. The only problem is a small hydraulic leak in the right hydraulic pump, it has been leaking for about a year but is not a big enough problem to warrant a repair. Mower cuts extremely well, very powerful, strong hydros, and has been a very reliable mower for me. This is a perfect lawn mower for someone who needs a small, reliable mower to get into tight spaces or gated yards. As this was my only lawn mower for years, I kept a supply of spare parts and maintenance parts in case of any problems so this deal also includes all of the parts listed below.

Owner's manual, engine manual, and parts list
2 spindles
1 extra front caster wheel
1 extra sulky tire
2 engine to deck belts
1 engine to hydraulic belt
1 air filter
12 oil filters
1 hydraulic filter
5 fuel filters
Discharge chute
and Multiple sets of blades (slightly worn but usable)

Quick Specs:
15 hp Kawasaki Engine
32 inch cutting deck (two blade)
1713 hours on meter
Dual hydraulic drive
6.5 inch drive tires
Recoil start
6 gallon gas tank

Asking $1200 OBO, please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquires. Call or text message me at 314-681-9212 or send me a PM. I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

Company website - http://www.wrightmfg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.view&productid=6AD1DAA6-ADC4-C54B-1182B45FABD9FE4F

Ford4Ever
07-14-2012, 10:25 PM
$1000...need the room in the garage!

THIESSENS TLC
07-15-2012, 12:27 PM
sweet deal! i wish i was closer

Ford4Ever
07-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Mower sold today locally, please delete thread. Thank you.