PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Hustler FasTrak Super Duty 60" Zero Turn Mower

techieguy
07-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right spot to post, but I thought I'd try here since we all come here to speak Hustler Mowers. If I should have this moved elsewhere, let me know, and I'll request that from a moderator. Thanks in advance.

(I'm in the SW Missouri area between Springfield and Branson.)

Selling:
Hustler FasTrak Super Duty 60" Zero Turn Mower
$6000 OBO
CASH PAYMENT ONLY
25 HP Kawasaki Engine
Extra set of sharpened blades
Comes with original manuals for the mower and engine
120 hours used on the engine
2 Years New
Excellent Condition

Reason for the sale: I am moving out of state and am considering selling it rather than bringing it with me.

Thanks all.

techieguy
07-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Cool, my post made it up. Thanks for placing it in the right forum category.

You can find pictures at my craigslist posting here...
http://springfield.craigslist.org/grd/3108788884.html

The pictures aren't in high resolution, as craigslist downgrades the quality, but I can send anyone interested the originals in high resolution. Just private message me.

Thanks.

Landscape Poet
07-14-2012, 04:34 PM
That is only $700 or so below what you can find online with a simple search on the net brand new with warranty. If you would like to reconsider your price to something a little more reasonable my grandfather will be heading your way on the 21 and I could have him stop and check it out for me.
Let me know in a P.M if you are interested in moving below retail.

techieguy
07-15-2012, 03:32 PM
That is only $700 or so below what you can find online with a simple search on the net brand new with warranty. If you would like to reconsider your price to something a little more reasonable my grandfather will be heading your way on the 21 and I could have him stop and check it out for me.
Let me know in a P.M if you are interested in moving below retail.
I'm willing to take lower offers. It's hard to purchase something you haven't seen/tried out, so I prefer to show it than negotiate a price online, which is based on only static images.