PDA

View Full Version : New Takeuchi loaders

bobcat_ron
07-19-2012, 03:54 PM
I can't believe my eyes, now they are adding electronics into the new models!
:confused:

Takeuchi brought its most powerful track loaders to date -- the TL10 with rated operating capacity of 2,403 lbs. and TL12 with ROC of 2,833 lbs. -- to the U.S. The TL10 delivers 7% more horsepower and 9.4% more torque than the TL250 that previously topped the line, and tipping load is 4% greater. The TL12 is the new top of the line, with 10.8% more horsepower, 19.5% more torque and 24% greater tipping load.

•Kubota diesels meet Tier 4 exhaust limits with exhaust gas recirculation and diesel particulate filters
•Swing-out cooler module places hydraulic-oil cooler and engine coolers side-by-side
•Eco Mode limits engine speed to 2,400 rpm and automatically drops it to 2,040 after 8 seconds working at less than 30% engine load
•Operators can select from three pre-set auxiliary work modes to power attachments

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y325/bigbrotheriswatching_2010/1a117d7b.jpg

Well at least they didn't change the overall machine, why bother changing something that doesn't break? And I do like the paint job.

stuvecorp
07-19-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm not so up on the paint scheme(white paint? - not so much...). I was looking for more specs on them. Hopefully they brought the cab to the new millennium specs...

Dirtman2007
07-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Looks like a linkbelt?

Guess ill have to try one out now

Cornell
07-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Looks sweet to me IMO

KrayzKajun
07-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Man that is sexy!!
Posted via Mobile Device

tailboardtech
07-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Looks like a linkbelt?

that's what i first thought, defiantly not up for the color scheme

mzm
07-20-2012, 05:17 AM
takeuchi makes one of the best skid steers in my eyes but i am not so up on the paint

ProTouch Groundscapes
07-20-2012, 09:05 AM
i had priced out some brand new takkie ctl's and their prices are amazing compared to the other brands. 60k for a damn near new machine

KTM
07-20-2012, 09:20 AM
They had these listed in the latest issue of compact equipment, but not on Taks website so i thought it was a screwup. I like the new colors better than my 140. I really wish they would redesign them so they would fit in a 7' garage door. Couple concrete guys i know want Tk's but SOL if they cant grade a garage floor.

bobcat_ron
07-20-2012, 09:26 AM
They had these listed in the latest issue of compact equipment, but not on Taks website so i thought it was a screwup. I like the new colors better than my 140. I really wish they would redesign them so they would fit in a 7' garage door. Couple concrete guys i know want Tk's but SOL if they cant grade a garage floor.

I never unsderstood that, it's just a garage floor, 20 feet long by 30 feet wide, the skid steer guys out here just use a walk behind loader, even with lots of head room.

Digdeep
07-20-2012, 12:55 PM
FYI...

Contacted my buddy at Bobcat and he has their product bulletin already. I also called a friend of mine at a Tak dealership to confirm my info. The TL10 is actually replacing the TL240 and the TL12 is replacing the TL250. The nomenclature stands for the rough machine weight- TL10 (10,318lbs), TL12 (11,618).

TL10- 92hp gross
TL12- 110hp gross

Standard and high flow rates and pressures are pretty much the same as are the ground pressures, widths, speeds, dump heights, reach, machine heights, etc.

The big changes are to the engine (Tier IV) and some changes to the ROC due to relocating some components in the machines along with a pressurized cab (they kept the roll-up door). A bunch more like being able to pick one of three flows for Aux, factory installed ride control and pattern changer too.

Base price for the open cab TL10 is $64k and about $71k AC/heat. The high flow TL10 with cab is around $73.5k. TL12 open cab- $77k and just over $83k for AC/heat. TL12 high flow is just over $86k.

Add high temp cooling kit ($9500) and other goodies such as ride control, pattern changer, etc. and well...the price goes up. Machines will be available as soon as the Tier III TL250s inventory is gone. Hope this helps. BTW..my friend at the Tak dealer hates the color too.

bobcat_ron
07-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Damn they are still cheaper than Cat, 279C was just about $78,000 for full cab, no XPS.
I kinda like the idea of the engine rpm's dropping to match pump outputs, for all the guys out there that run balls out when they don't need it. Hitachi has been doing that for years with the hoes.

Digdeep
07-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Damn they are still cheaper than Cat, 279C was just about $78,000 for full cab, no XPS.
I kinda like the idea of the engine rpm's dropping to match pump outputs, for all the guys out there that run balls out when they don't need it. Hitachi has been doing that for years with the hoes.

No clue what prices will be like in Canada, but I'm sure you could easily add a few thousand to the Tak price if you add pattern selector, a bucket and freight.

I think i saw that the new D series CAT's come standard with ECO mode, auto idle and pattern control.

tasser
07-21-2012, 01:15 AM
how about the TL220 the smaller machine is tak plain on keep produce it call nearest dealer to me he said they was not carrying it anymore

excav8ter
07-21-2012, 06:51 AM
I like the new paint scheme.
@Bobcat Ron.....what kind of "electronics" are you referring to? I hope they are not changing the joysticks to electro-hydraulic type.

tbi
07-21-2012, 07:29 AM
I never unsderstood that, it's just a garage floor, 20 feet long by 30 feet wide, the skid steer guys out here just use a walk behind loader, even with lots of head room.

They need the overall height for the front window overhead storage. If they lower it you will then get a swing out door.

AWJ Services
07-21-2012, 07:49 AM
The electronics change is to allow things like being able too switch controls, regulate engine rpm, and aux flow.

http://www.siteprepmag.com/Articles/Products/2012/07/18/Takeuchi-Unveils-TL10-and-TL12-Track-Loaders

http://www.takeuchi-us.com/www/docs/149.289/tl10-and-tl12-track-loaders.html

http://www.constructionequipment.com/takeuchi-tl10-tl12-compact-track-loaders

I have no problems with the electronics. The tier IV is what I do not like.

bobcat_ron
07-21-2012, 08:34 AM
I like the new paint scheme.
@Bobcat Ron.....what kind of "electronics" are you referring to? I hope they are not changing the joysticks to electro-hydraulic type.

Load sensing hydraulics and all the crap for programmable hydraulic flow, I'm praying they do keep the pilots as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

bobcat_ron
07-21-2012, 08:35 AM
They need the overall height for the front window overhead storage. If they lower it you will then get a swing out door.

What I meant was they are putting a large machine on a tiny floor prep, like bringing in a mining truck to haul in a yard of topsoil.
Posted via Mobile Device

Digdeep
07-21-2012, 09:17 AM
The electronics change is to allow things like being able too switch controls, regulate engine rpm, and aux flow.

http://www.siteprepmag.com/Articles/Products/2012/07/18/Takeuchi-Unveils-TL10-and-TL12-Track-Loaders

http://www.takeuchi-us.com/www/docs/149.289/tl10-and-tl12-track-loaders.html

http://www.constructionequipment.com/takeuchi-tl10-tl12-compact-track-loaders

I have no problems with the electronics. The tier IV is what I do not like.

The controls are still pilots and not E/H, and the control pattern is changed with a manual lever just like it most mini's. You'll have to remove a panel to change patterns. Ride control and the pattern changer are only factory installed options and add 60 days of lead time.

Digdeep
07-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Load sensing hydraulics and all the crap for programmable hydraulic flow, I'm praying they do keep the pilots as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Still pilots, but they do not have load sensing. Still using gear pumps at essentially the same flows and pressures as the current TL240 and TL250- bump of 46psi is the only difference.

stuvecorp
07-21-2012, 01:13 PM
how about the TL220 the smaller machine is tak plain on keep produce it call nearest dealer to me he said they was not carrying it anymore

I really like that 120/220 size, it is an animal for how small it is. Shame if they aren't keeping it.

Having the ride control is good, what took them so long on that? Not sure I get needing the pattern changer? I like my Case style but just run it on the regular TK pattern?

dozerman21
07-21-2012, 04:01 PM

The 220 is discontinued.

bobcat_ron
07-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Well if the 220 is going out, how much do you want to bet the Bobcat T110 is going out too?
Posted via Mobile Device

BOBCATZZ
07-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Drove tl10 seems same as b4 control wise
Best thing is they now run CR electronic engines not the lame ass standard kub I got in 250
Electronic engine management = pwr up chips
Standard 250 lacked the grunt of 150 with I'm sure tak realized so they made sure they eclipsed even the 150s figures
Hydraulic control still simple electronic simply 3 soloniods activating flow rates
No fancy (AKA bobcat Nintendo game boy wank system
Posted via Mobile Device

ksss
07-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Interesting they are putting a pattern changer on a pilot machine. Komatsu tried that and it doesnt work well unless you spend a lot of money. A pattern changer makes a flows and psi the same. It works in a mini ex however in skid steer it doesnt because of mixing the drive and loader functions and they require different flows and psi to run efficiently. If TK is doing it I am sure its right, but I am sure its not as simple as Komatsu tried to make it. That was the reason nobody had offered a pattern changer in a pilot machine. Case and Cat sold kits to change the pattern one their pilot machines which compensated for the correct flows and psi.

excav8ter
07-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Interesting they are putting a pattern changer on a pilot machine. Komatsu tried that and it doesnt work well unless you spend a lot of money. A pattern changer makes a flows and psi the same. It works in a mini ex however in skid steer it doesnt because of mixing the drive and loader functions and they require different flows and psi to run efficiently. If TK is doing it I am sure its right, but I am sure its not as simple as Komatsu tried to make it. That was the reason nobody had offered a pattern changer in a pilot machine. Case and Cat sold kits to change the pattern one their pilot machines which compensated for the correct flows and psi.

I hope its an option.....

bobcat_ron
07-21-2012, 09:50 PM
I want to know how Takeuchi achieves a sealed and pressurized cab.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bleed Green
07-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Is their cab especially good? I have never been in a Tak before.

Digdeep
07-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You can pressurize it without having it sealed if you have a good enough blower
Posted via Mobile Device

Digdeep
07-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Is their cab especially good? I have never been in a Tak before.

I wouldn't consider the Tak cabs especially good. Very roomy and utilitarian though.
Posted via Mobile Device

bobcat_ron
07-21-2012, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't consider the Tak cabs especially good. Very roomy and utilitarian though.
Posted via Mobile Device

The only machines on the market with a drain hole in the floor for washing out, well now, Bobcat has that too, but that's for all the oil they leak when they break down........bazinga. :laugh:

talus
07-21-2012, 11:22 PM
I like the new paint.

excav8ter
07-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Is there still a 130/230 size? I wish they would make a 230 size machine in high flow......

BOBCATZZ
07-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Is there still a 130/230 size? I wish they would make a 230 size machine in high flow......

All the takas over here are all high flow !
Yes the 230 replacement will grace us October
;)
Posted via Mobile Device

excav8ter
07-22-2012, 05:42 PM
All the takas over here are all high flow !
Yes the 230 replacement will grace us October
;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Lucky you! I I don't NEED it....but I wish Taki had it available in the 230 size.

BOBCATZZ
07-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Yeh 230 have HF
Only 220 never got it
Posted via Mobile Device

talus
07-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Hold the phone. I think RUN DMC is gonna be pissed that Takeuchi jacked their logo. :laugh: I do like the paint but the TL graphics on the back are RUN DMC ish. Who knows maybe the new Takeuchis will be the new King of Rock:laugh:

Land&LawnDev.
10-13-2012, 10:00 AM
Any word on the release of a TL8 in the US? We had a 230 and 240 they are great machines and never had problems. Switched the 230 for a larger machine and kept the 240 for lift capacity. I hope the replacement for the 230 will have some increase in capacity so we can go back to a more nimble machine. Its size is perfect for tight lot lines.

Dirtman2007
10-18-2012, 08:34 PM
my tak dealer has had a new TL10 sitting on the lot for over a month now. Ive been meaning to some and take some pictures of it just have always been in a hurry to get to the job or get home. I still run off the road looking at it everytime. looks like a linkbelt?

couple I found online

bobcat_ron
10-18-2012, 08:39 PM
I just jizzed a bit in my pants, that's just damn sexy.

excav8ter
10-19-2012, 07:17 AM
I was by my dealer on Wednesday picking up my new grapple bucket. They have had a TL10 for awhile now. The owner of the dealership is a friend of mine, he came out and told me that my grapple won't work on my old, outdated TL130, and I needed to upgrade to the new TL10..... :-)
I don't know much about the new emissions stuff on the new machines, but I told him to save the last TL230, non-emission engine for me. I was hoping to take my current machine to 5,000 hours before getting another one....I'm at 3200 now....I really like the Takeuchi line, I just wish they would make the cab a little quieter with some sound insulation of some sort. I hear they have a pressurized cab now, perhaps that's going to a little better.

turboawd
10-24-2012, 01:16 AM
I was by my dealer on Wednesday picking up my new grapple bucket. They have had a TL10 for awhile now. The owner of the dealership is a friend of mine, he came out and told me that my grapple won't work on my old, outdated TL130, and I needed to upgrade to the new TL10..... :-)
I don't know much about the new emissions stuff on the new machines, but I told him to save the last TL230, non-emission engine for me. I was hoping to take my current machine to 5,000 hours before getting another one....I'm at 3200 now....I really like the Takeuchi line, I just wish they would make the cab a little quieter with some sound insulation of some sort. I hear they have a pressurized cab now, perhaps that's going to a little better.

http://www.discountradioscannersshop.com/images_products/pde-technology-zhp-25-am-fm-radio-headphones-reviews.jpg

excav8ter
10-24-2012, 06:36 AM
@turboawd.....Bwahahaha! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

excav8ter
10-24-2012, 07:06 AM
A friendly competitor of mine has a new TL10, he says it's BRUTAL on fuel! He's got 2 - 140's and a 130, and he's trying a TL10.....says the TL10 costs him $40 a day in increased fuel costs. That's a pretty significant increase! Damn emissions......

KrayzKajun
10-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Man the new Taks are sexy.
Posted via Mobile Device