PDA

View Full Version : update on billy

1idejim
07-20-2012, 09:08 AM
i spoke to billy's wife last evening as he was sleeping.

they had been on a much needed vacation after his year end check-up.

bill is healthy as a horse, he gets some sort of therapy weekly and his arm and leg are improving noticeably. his speach improves at times but he's still not putting together a bunch of words at once.

he does have a sense of humor though, since i have to ask him questions and he answers in yes or no he he seems to get me in a pile of trouble.

i knew he was going on vacation and would call when they returned, call came in from bill and i asked him a bunch of questions.

from what i interpreted, billy and fam went to disneyland where he got a pair of mickey mouse ears like mine, they went to the ocean and the weather was beautiful, lots of pictures and i asked for one to post on the forum. bill's wife called me and fact is, they did not, he was pulling my leg, no wonder he was laughing so hard. even bill picks on the one eyed guy when he gets a chance :laugh:

Wet_Boots
07-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Go William!!

DanaMac
07-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Rock on Billy. Hope you check in here occasionally.

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Big kudos to Bill's wife.

Sprinkus
07-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Glad to hear that Billy is doing better. :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Sometimes a sense of humor is the only thing that gets you through the rough times.

Mike Leary
07-21-2012, 12:34 PM
I'll do my damndest to see him this winter. It's tough, because I knew him when he was well. :cry: