PDA

View Full Version : No Mow Eze

bob
08-15-2000, 09:55 PM
The Mow Eze that I ordered from Landscaper Supply has been on back order for about 3weeks now. With all this rain I needed an edge to keep the grass from sticking to the deck. Then I remembered someone on the forum said "Try cooking oil". So I went over to Florence Henderson's house and got a bottle of Wesson corn oil and an empty spray bottle. It worked pretty good! Not much grass stuck to the bottom, and the grass that did stick, came off easy.

Evan528
08-15-2000, 11:02 PM
im not impressed with ladscape supply. Out of the 4 products i caled yesterday to order they only had 2 in stock. On the other hand.... i ordered to products yesterday and today they were at my front door....

bob
08-15-2000, 11:17 PM
Andrews, Your talking about the mower deck..right?

Davis TLC
08-15-2000, 11:37 PM
Hey guys.

I remember someone saying to try Pam cooking spray. The crabgrass is really sappy here with the rain we have gotten lately, so I decided to give it a try. It works pretty good. And as Bob said about the cooking oil, any grass that sticks comes off easily.

Just go buy some of you own, don't take the wife's, they get real testy when these things go missing from the cabinet.

CandJ
08-15-2000, 11:44 PM
Try Mowmore Supplies instead if L.S. They have always delivered 1 if not 2 days at the latest from my time of call. I've also never had anything backordered, either. WD 40 or it's Wal-Mart equivalent works good on the deck, too.