PDA

View Full Version : Looking for irrigation installers on Long Island, NY

alldayrj
07-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Recently have been getting into being more full service when it comes to landscapes (plants, sod, mulch in addition to the patios etc I install) and the next logical step is the irrigation work that I feel is left of the table for the taking. Many times customers ask if I do them or if I can recommend someone. If you're on Long Island I would like that to be you! I can sell them for you with your pricing structure or I can refer you, whatever you like. I'm tired of waiting for the sprinkler guy to do the install so I can do sod after I've finished all the other work and want to move on.

Just recently I had to let two systems go in Babylon, have one sod install in Bay Shore that needs an irrigation system (waiting to find a contractor before he has me do sod), and have some customers in Bayside Queens that are doing a TON of work on the house and need a system to finish off my wall, plants, and sod.

I understand that not everyone covers the area I do but the majority of my work is east Nassau, west Suffolk. mostly Smithtown down to Bay Shore.

This work is here for the taking, they will spend the money on the system, I just need someone to do it! post here or message me please

CAPT Stream Rotar
07-24-2012, 08:51 PM
100K in billing a year?

Irrigation Contractor
07-24-2012, 10:15 PM
I like what you are doing and developing a good working relationship is important.

You could contact a couple of the local irrigation suppliers to get a couple recommendations. Try to contact a few, then see who you feel is best to do business with and one can meet your customers needs.

We are 90% irrigation and have desire to do landscape work. I 100% believe it takes a dedicated irrigation company or department to be successful. I am talking knowing all aspects of the business and being able to install and service both large or small projects.

Some landscape companies seem to do a good job, but in our area there is not one that in the end has to call one of the few professional irrigation contractors when they cannot figure it out. Now, this is around here and I do NOT want any to think I am speaking of everyone.

alldayrj
07-24-2012, 11:29 PM
Whats the 100k about?
Yea i know i can dig in some line and put a head on the end of it but i know there is more to a good system than that(layout etc). Plus the whole plumbing aspect of getting the pzv and house water.

Thats a good idea with the supply house, thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rainman7
07-26-2012, 07:47 AM
Just sent you an email via your website.

CAPT Stream Rotar
07-31-2012, 08:26 AM
If you could guarantee me 100 k a year I'd check it out
Posted via Mobile Device

pgp
08-06-2012, 09:35 PM
No minimums... just quality work at reasonable rates. We care about our jobs and our customers. Call 631-744-1500

greenmonster304
08-06-2012, 10:08 PM
No minimums... just quality work at reasonable rates. We care about our jobs and our customers. Call 631-744-1500

Hey Bryan whats up?
Posted via Mobile Device

pgp
08-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Who's this?

greenmonster304
08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Who's this?

its a secret

Wet_Boots
08-07-2012, 06:02 PM
(we sometimes call him Turtle-Meister)

pgp
08-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Devon, I see everything. How are you?

greenmonster304
08-07-2012, 06:59 PM
I am good how are you. It didn't take you long to figure it out.
Posted via Mobile Device