PDA

View Full Version : Atrimec Growth Regulator Mega Bargain

PlantscapeSolutions
07-24-2012, 05:26 PM
I had ordered some Embark and have yet to use it. I have a customer I had sold on the fact that the growth regulator will not only slow growth but increase branching density. I realized only the expensive Atrimec increases the branching and the Embark does not. I bit the bullet and called to order a gallon jug for around $325.

I was told it has been discontinued because it was so expensive it wasn't selling. They still had some in stock for only $50 clearance priced for gallon jugs! I asked how many they had and they said they had 10 left. I bought them all. If anyone wants any send me a PM and let me know. I'm not going to give it away for what I paid for it but I'll save you $125 off what it would cost you to buy it else where.

This is almost as good as the 200+ pairs of goat skin leather gloves I got from Home Depot that were discontinued for about $2 a set.

Landscape Poet
07-24-2012, 07:06 PM
I had ordered some Embark and have yet to use it. I have a customer I had sold on the fact that the growth regulator will not only slow growth but increase branching density. I realized only the expensive Atrimec increases the branching and the Embark does not. I bit the bullet and called to order a gallon jug for around $325.

I was told it has been discontinued because it was so expensive it wasn't selling. They still had some in stock for only $50 clearance priced for gallon jugs! I asked how many they had and they said they had 10 left. I bought them all. If anyone wants any send me a PM and let me know. I'm not going to give it away for what I paid for it but I'll save you $125 off what it would cost you to buy it else where.

This is almost as good as the 200+ pairs of goat skin leather gloves I got from Home Depot that were discontinued for about $2 a set.

I will let you know in the near future, I have just started using it and have had good luck on the viburnum, ligustrum, schilling etc but the euginea I am not please with on all properties. It might of been a mis app on my part, we will see but if it does hold them back I might by a couple off you.

BShaffer
07-24-2012, 10:21 PM

Thats amazing, selling it for 50 bucks now at clearance. I will take 2 this is the best ornamental growth regulator!! PM me

coolluv
07-25-2012, 06:24 AM
I think he means he wants $200 a gallon. He paid $50.

Dave...

BShaffer
07-25-2012, 06:46 AM
I think he means he wants $200 a gallon. He paid $50.

Dave...

I realize that. Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

PlantscapeSolutions
07-25-2012, 10:05 AM
My suppler just rolled up in front of my place in their 18 wheeler deliver truck and dropped off my product. Come and get it while it lasts!

PlantscapeSolutions
07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Bad News! The product BWI delivered is Trimmit 2SC not Atrimmec. Now they have to come and pick it up again. Oh well, I'll have to keep looking for my next bargain. Now I have to pay Winfield Solutions $309 for a gallon.