PDA

View Full Version : Patio: Rosetta Dimensional Flagstone

Sask Rider
07-26-2012, 02:09 AM
Hello,

I'm new to the forum. I'm wondering if anyone has used any Rosetta Dimensional Flagstone for patios? It seems fairly new since I can't seem to find many (or any) jobs that have used it. It looks different than traditional pavers, but I'm not sold on it.

http://www.discoverrosetta.com/dimensionalflagstone.html

I like the look of the larger stones. They're 2x2', 1x2' and 1'x6". Thanks for any input from those of you that have used it or decided not to.

Rob

alldayrj
07-28-2012, 12:25 PM
What does it cost per sf
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Sask Rider
07-29-2012, 01:22 AM
What does it cost per sf
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

$8.18/sq ft
Posted via Mobile Device

cnymowing
07-29-2012, 05:06 PM
If it is anything like their wall block, run forest run!

I tried some of that crap that they call wall block, no quality control with color, dimentions, or concrete... It looks pretty from a distance, but it is a pain to install

Sask Rider
07-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Alright, nothing too positive yet! Thanks for the reply cnymowing. I'd like to hear more if anyone else has any other experience with it. I know it's kind of pushed as a step up from regular pavers. The samples I've seen we're just a single stone in each color, which makes it hard to judge the overall coloring. The brochure always looks great, but so do Big Macs in commercials!

I'd hate to be sold by one 12"x6" brick and then see that the whole pallet is full of irregular size and color.

Any others with feedback?

Thanks