PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Went to Nebraska?

PlantscapeSolutions
07-28-2012, 07:44 PM
I thought I would start a thread for those of us who went to Omaha for the event. I think I have the girl from Ohio to than for writing smiley faces on both of my knees and some other notes of both my arms. I knocked out for an hour in the comfy chairs and woke up to find myself tagged. All part of the fun. It could have been a whole lot worse. Got to laugh.

grassman177
07-28-2012, 07:50 PM
um, what the heck are you talking about?

TriCountyLawn
07-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Man, did I miss another Phish concert ?

turf hokie
07-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Did you enjoy your business trip??

If you dont know what he's talking about, you probably arent involved with Christmas Decorating.....

Sorry, didnt make it this year, although if I was there, I would have talked her into more than smiley faces on your knees if you took a "nap" in the lobby.....

PlantscapeSolutions
07-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Did you enjoy your business trip??

If you dont know what he's talking about, you probably arent involved with Christmas Decorating.....

Sorry, didnt make it this year, although if I was there, I would have talked her into more than smiley faces on your knees if you took a "nap" in the lobby.....

Unless you had a vagina you would had had no chance since she was a lesbian. Plus her partner was there. It was the Holidynamics event in NE. It was Holiday Bright Lights before.

turf hokie
07-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Unless you had a vagina you would had had no chance since she was a lesbian. Plus her partner was there.

I must be getting old because my comment was not intended to be taken the way you took it....

PlantscapeSolutions
07-29-2012, 04:08 PM
I must be getting old because my comment was not intended to be taken the way you took it....

I think I read your post in too much of a hurry. I thought you were jesting about getting lucky at first. I now see you were joking about having more fun the just writing some smiley faces. A few of the guys there had pulled some serious jokes on others in the past. I'm lucky I didn't wake up naked in the elevator or something.

turf hokie
07-30-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm lucky I didn't wake up naked in the elevator or something.

now we are on the same page....nice!!!!

BeachysLawn
08-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Yes, it was her that you can thank. Some of the other guys were egging her on to tag you with more than just smileys . . . lol