PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Service in Jax/St.Johns Area

slush
08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm new here, and hopefully posting in the correct area.

I have read a ton of posts here and from what I've read, people here take their customer's lawns seriously, and that's what I'm looking for. I have used a local lawn company to do my yard fert, weed and pest control, and so far have been unhappy with the results. There was no "prescriptive" approach to how my yard was sprayed, it was the same thing they used in all the other yards in my area.

Can anyone here recommend a knowledgeable company in the Jax area that can assist me with maintaining my lawn?

Thanks in advance

slush
08-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Still looking.

Thanks!

lawnguy001
08-06-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm afraid you've haven't rec'd any replies shows the sad state of lawn spraying in Jax. I've been a mowing contractor in Mandarin and St. Johns Cty. for 25 years and I always hesitate to recommend any one Co. to my customers. It always backfires on me.
You COULD try Julington Creek Pest Control. Invite him out and have a long chat with him . Tell him what you want , and see if he can help you. Good luck. Walt

slush
08-06-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm afraid you've haven't rec'd any replies shows the sad state of lawn spraying in Jax. I've been a mowing contractor in Mandarin and St. Johns Cty. for 25 years and I always hesitate to recommend any one Co. to my customers. It always backfires on me.
You COULD try Julington Creek Pest Control. Invite him out and have a long chat with him . Tell him what you want , and see if he can help you. Good luck. Walt

Walt,

Thank you for your reply. I will certainly give them a call.

Andrew

lawnhoppers
08-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Call Mark with Royal Green he does all my spraying in Duval an Nassau Countys.9047435296.His company does the best job ive seen.
Posted via Mobile Device

slush
08-06-2012, 09:21 PM
LH,

Thank you. I will give them a call as well.