PDA

View Full Version : Stump Grinding Teeth

Eager Beaver
08-16-2000, 06:45 AM
Is there anyone out there in cyberspace that does Stump grinding with their services? I am looking for an aftermarket supplier for stump grinding teeth. I had some information on a couple from the Louieville show a few years ago however the information got misplaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tony58
08-16-2000, 04:00 PM
Eager Beaver
Try http://www.discountstumpcutters.com hope this helps...
Also could you e-mail me at tony-blocker@hotmail.com.I need to ask you something pertaining to stump cutting.

Toddppm
08-16-2000, 08:44 PM
Border city tool 800-421-5985,from michigan or Leonardi manuf. in Ny 800-537-2552. I bought from Border city last time because they were cheaper on quantity, if only a few i think Leonardi is cheaper. They are both much cheaper than the tree equipment mail order dealers also.
Never mind i just looked a the site above, that's a good price, beat border city by ..14 each and free shipping! Good deal if they're good teeth

[Edited by Toddppm on 08-17-2000 at 12:48 AM]

Eager Beaver
08-17-2000, 06:36 AM
Just got back to the site and found out all the attached information. Thanks guys for all your help. The teeth are costing me a fortune with Rayco threw Michigan Cat. They are costing about 11.00 bucks per tooth. Now I will be able to replace them when needed instead of beating me and my machine to death.I have sharpened them with a green wheel however they are never as good as new.