PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Small Trailer?

recycledsole
08-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Hey guys,
im wondering what is the cheapest small trailer?
thanks

knox gsl
08-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Well if that is what you want go to lowes and get a carry-on they seem to be the lowest bidder now maybe a 4x6 so that you will look real professional. As sarcasm aside don't look for the cheapest, look for the best bang for the buck, and that may be a used one off CL.

ecurbthims
08-16-2012, 10:37 PM
harbour freight ?

5oon3r_L33t
08-16-2012, 11:54 PM
I bought a Big Tex LS 30 this year for 2K. Now I've got people flagging me down all the time asking me if I can mow their yards. I didn't get it for the advertising but looking professional pulls in the business. I actually had a guy follow me to a job pull up behind me and knocked on my window before I got out of truck. Scared me to death but now he's one of my best clients.

lazor-cut
08-17-2012, 12:54 AM
You ever hear of "You get what you pay for?!?!?"

When it really comes down to it, I prefer having a Nice "American made" Pickup truck and a Enclosed trailer thaat is Professionally Lettered etc.. Compared to some of my competition with a Rumbly pickup and a 4' trailer with a Walk Behind on it. Cutting for $14

Not saying you will be like that. Just saying Dont skimp out. IT will jus hurt you or SOMEONE else in the long run. (If this was 3 years ago i would also say Professional Look is everything...But its really not like that too much anymore. Now customers just want the cheapest cut. Which is really sad!