PDA

View Full Version : Sun Warm White

addictedtolandscaping
08-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Has anyone tried the "Sun Warm White" LED. I have several C-9 projects and want to make the switch to LED, but I am concerned - highly concerned about how they present.

David Gretzmier
08-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Had some friends down south that used them and loved them. in color and brightness, they are a near perfect replacement for 7 watt 130v c-9's. since 130v bulbs on 120v feeds tend to be a warmer yellow, these are not 3000k white white. they are probably closer to 2500k, or a "white yellow".

addictedtolandscaping
08-21-2012, 06:11 AM
I had a conversation with regard to them last year as well, but had the change computers due to hard drive failure, and I lost all the info I was provided. I am quite confident we speak of the same people ;-)

addictedtolandscaping
08-21-2012, 09:04 PM
Ordered three from Holidynamics to check out. I am in the process of discussing purchasing another company in the area, well established, and it is my understanding the current roster is past due for an upgrade.

britelights
08-27-2012, 09:25 PM
We tried sun warm white LEDs late in the season last year and LOVED 'em. They were a perfect match to incandescent. I didn't know Holidynamics had 'em available this year - please let us know if you like 'em when you get them.

addictedtolandscaping
08-27-2012, 10:41 PM
They are here, but haven;t tried them yet. I will send you a pm and tell you what is going on here.

TimNNJ
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM
I am so under the 8 ball I feel this season with converting people...may have to wait until next year..or not..lol.

addictedtolandscaping
09-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I got some samples from HDY (like the idea of an abbreviation for Holiday dynamics - that is a pain in the arse to type out all the time). I have yet to fire up the c-9's, but I have to say that they classic white mini's are the first I have seen without the green hue! Beware though, it took alot of convincing for Mike to get the sample idea implemented, but apparently and I can only assume Scott has yet to comprehend the fact that samples are supposed to be free.