PDA

View Full Version : Rain Report???

LGL
08-27-2012, 10:48 PM
So lets here it guys, how bad was it down there yesterday and today with the storm? Any idea how many inches, or was it just not that bad?

JB1
08-27-2012, 10:51 PM
i'm in panama city beach and haven't seen any yet.

LGL
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Couldn't cut anything here in Jax today, just worked on some hedge rows and bed clean outs. Gave me a chance to get caught up. Not too much rain, just an all day spitter.

LGL
08-27-2012, 10:55 PM
JB1,
What part of Indy? Near Jeffersonville?

JB1
08-27-2012, 11:08 PM
JB1,
What part of Indy? Near Jeffersonville?

no, corydon, just west of louisville. We are just down here for a few days.

zturncutter
08-27-2012, 11:34 PM
So lets here it guys, how bad was it down there yesterday and today with the storm? Any idea how many inches, or was it just not that bad?

3.95 inches, 12 miles NE of Port Charlotte, ground was already saturated, many properties are to wet to mow. Will just work on bed work and light cleanup mostly this week. Nothing like the East coast had.

jvanvliet
08-28-2012, 06:01 AM
Got 11"+ in Boynton... 15"+ in Welington. Ground is saturated and flooding everywhere.

Rain this morning.

cgaengineer
08-28-2012, 06:19 AM
Got 11"+ in Boynton... 15"+ in Welington. Ground is saturated and flooding everywhere.

Rain this morning.

Holy cow!
Posted via Mobile Device

RoyalTree
08-28-2012, 10:47 AM
We had alot of rain but i havnt checked how many inches. Actually had one large crew out working in the rain yesterday. Cut a 30 acre complex. It was done at customers request.
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscape Poet
08-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Got a little over 4 inches in the morning during one storm, not sure about the rest of the day but we did get another good wave during the evening along with several hours of drizzle throughout the day. Today we are servicing a surrounding town and just got nailed with rain storm. Looks like about another 15 minutes or so on the radar.....i am hoping so we just have 7 more small properties to knock out.
Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer
08-28-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm rained out today because y'all had to send that stupid storm right to my back door...been inside since 11:00.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ric
08-29-2012, 11:14 AM
3.95 inches, 12 miles NE of Port Charlotte, ground was already saturated, many properties are to wet to mow. Will just work on bed work and light cleanup mostly this week. Nothing like the East coast had.

My Rain gage which is brand new and very large, might not be working correctly. I am showing only 2.5 inches of rain since Friday. BTW it is in the center of my yard away from any structures that might effect it.

cgaengineer
08-29-2012, 11:35 AM
My Rain gage which is brand new and very large, might not be working correctly. I am showing only 2.5 inches of rain since Friday. BTW it is in the center of my yard away from any structures that might effect it.

It's likely correct...the larger they are the more accurat they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

jvanvliet
08-29-2012, 06:24 PM

Is the open end turned up? :laugh:

:):waving::drinkup:

Had sprinklers go off this morning:dizzy:

Ric
08-29-2012, 08:59 PM
Is the open end turned up? :laugh:

:):waving::drinkup:

Had sprinklers go off this morning:dizzy:

I am suppose to have the Rain gage with the open end up???? Darn I knew something was wrong.