View Full Version : Aerating this Saturday..

08-30-2012, 04:41 PM
But it will be 90 sat and Sun. Once Monday comes it will be in the low 80s and under for the next 10 days. Would you recommend to wait till Monday to seed while its not in the 90s. I need to aerate this saturday because thats the only time I have to rent the aerator. Any advice would be appreciated.

grandview (2006)
08-30-2012, 05:54 PM
How dry is it there? Can't you want till next month to do it?

08-31-2012, 10:51 AM
The only danger with aerating is if the sun can bake the inside edges of the exposed roots in the little holes... seed can be placed on the ground anytime you like, as it will germinate when conditions are correct,,, and will be perfectly safe in the meantime... :)