jbturf
08-30-2012, 08:24 PM
i exhuasted my supply of msma today :cry:

bummer

cgaengineer
08-30-2012, 08:26 PM

bummer

Oh man...that sucks. I have 3 gallons I'll sell ya for $5000!
Posted via Mobile Device

nighthawk117
08-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Josh, would you like some more ? payup

jbturf
08-30-2012, 09:43 PM
haha ya shall we call it liquid gold

cgaengineer
08-30-2012, 10:05 PM
haha ya shall we call it liquid gold

I'd take $2500 for it...one 2.5gal jug is unopened! ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

meets1
08-30-2012, 10:50 PM
I here ya. What the reason for no longer making it? I didnt have any all year. IT was a great product. What replaces it? Liquid gold at this point is about it!!

Hissing Cobra
08-30-2012, 10:57 PM
I've got a buddy who's using Quincloric that's mixed with Methlylated Seed Oil and he said that it's kicking the crap out of Crabgrass with no damage to the desireable grasses whatsoever. In fact, he did a test between this mixture vs. Target 6.6 (MSMA/Daconate) and spreader sticker and the said the comparison wasn't even close. The Quincloric/Methylated Seed Oil won hands down.

kbrashears
08-31-2012, 12:20 AM
I here ya. What the reason for no longer making it? I didnt have any all year. IT was a great product. What replaces it? Liquid gold at this point is about it!!

You're kidding, right?

Is there any hope at all for the ban to ever be lifted?

nighthawk117
08-31-2012, 07:21 AM
I've got a buddy who's using Quincloric that's mixed with Methlylated Seed Oil and he said that it's kicking the crap out of Crabgrass with no damage to the desireable grasses whatsoever. In fact, he did a test between this mixture vs. Target 6.6 (MSMA/Daconate) and spreader sticker and the said the comparison wasn't even close. The Quincloric/Methylated Seed Oil won hands down.

This is the same mix I have been using, generic Drive/ MSO . Absolutely smokes crabgrass, very happy with it as well .

greendoctor
08-31-2012, 07:38 AM

bummer

Only chemical that would touch crab, dallis, goose, foxtail and top burn sedges in a simple, uncomplicated application. Also very good at making a lawn look like a missile test site

waters lawn care
08-31-2012, 08:45 AM
I was told by one of our local suppliers msma had a new label for cotton crop only.Does anyone have any information on that?I sure do hope so almost out of the liquid gold.:cry:

cgaengineer
08-31-2012, 08:59 AM
I was told by one of our local suppliers msma had a new label for cotton crop only.Does anyone have any information on that?I sure do hope so almost out of the liquid gold.:cry:

Yes ag and golf course use only...your hopes are dashed.
Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer
08-31-2012, 09:00 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer
08-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Only chemical that would touch crab, dallis, goose, foxtail and top burn sedges in a simple, uncomplicated application. Also very good at making a lawn look like a missile test site

For me it's the only way to get some customers to water! They usually water when it turns yellow...brown.
Posted via Mobile Device