PDA

View Full Version : Jumped Ship!!!!

SellingIron
08-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Haven't been on in awhile and have been laying low. No longer with BC an now with Kubota. Not enough time to explain but all for the better right. The ownership and service was just killing it. Time will only show what I and customers have been complaining about.

Glad to be with a strong product and looking forward to selling some orange iron.

The market is still slow but having a new color to push will make it fun again. Kubota has a solid background and can only go up. There are alot of new models that Kubota will be releasing in a few years. Looking forward for this.

meets1
08-30-2012, 09:47 PM
So you were selling BC and no longer so now your going with kubota??

Nothing wrong with that. Kubota has a great product!

AEL
08-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Congrats love the kubota product! I own 3 kubota mini exs, 2 purchased in the past year.And have nothing but good to say about them. Will we be seeing a wheeled kubota skid anytime soon?

SellingIron
08-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Congrats love the kubota product! I own 3 kubota mini exs, 2 purchased in the past year.And have nothing but good to say about them. Will we be seeing a wheeled kubota skid anytime soon?

Yes and Yes, Skids are coming (thats all I can say) and wheel loaders are getting bigger.. They will have speed bumps like they all do. Thx...

AWJ Services
08-31-2012, 08:21 AM
I have a Kubota KX161 and a L3710 tractor and I love them.

JNB Construction
08-31-2012, 03:00 PM
Our local Kubota dealer hired a sales / rental guy from BC a year or so ago. Now they have quite a selection of equipment and attachments for rent. Turned out to be a great deal for me since they're only 15 minutes from my house.

lawn king
08-31-2012, 03:28 PM
You don't have to sell kubota. Kubota sells itself!

SellingIron
09-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Lawn King, The tractors for the most part do sell themselves. Selling a new product line like the new SVL series will be work. Time will tell how they can compete with the competitors models. We are getting some very soon and will post some pics when they arrive.