PDA

View Full Version : Which ztr??

curcio13085
09-04-2012, 11:48 AM
I recently purchased five acres of relatively flat land. I am looking for a zero turn under 8K. I have looked at scag freedom Z and Gravely Pro turn 148. I plan to pick up a few yards from friends to make some side money. What mowers do I need to be looking at? HELP:confused: Cheaper better but I want one to last for years to come.

Capemay Eagle
09-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I recently purchased five acres of relatively flat land. I am looking for a zero turn under 8K. I have looked at scag freedom Z and Gravely Pro turn 148. I plan to pick up a few yards from friends to make some side money. What mowers do I need to be looking at? HELP:confused: Cheaper better but I want one to last for years to come.
I think that price range can get you a Hustler X One. A fine mower for what your looking for. If not the X One, the Hustler Super Duty 60" is a great choice. Another great mower would be a Toro Z master. I have not priced them in awhile, but I think the 2000 series is in the 8K range. Great mowers.

curcio13085
09-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Dealer has an X-one that was a demo with 54'' deck for 7500. So that is tempting.