PDA

View Full Version : 2 redmax backpacks stolen off box truck today

cajunboy
09-18-2012, 11:45 PM
I had 2 redmax 7500 blowers stolen off my isuzu box truck today. The jerks went inside truck and took them off racks while my guys were in front of commercial property in Baton Rouge today. Cameras showed a white 4 door chevy colorodo with dark tinted windows driving away from my truck 5 minutes after my guys arrived at property. So heads up to all you baton rouge guys.

Ridin' Green
09-18-2012, 11:51 PM
Sorry to hear the bro. I hope they catch them and you get your stuff back. I hate theives and have zero tolerance for them. Jerks like this certainly aren't contributing anything to society and most likely never will. They should be shot dead where they stand IMO.

tebletlawns
09-19-2012, 12:51 AM
Its been a bad day, today a buddie was trimming a back yard and some one made off with the loaded truck and trailer. He left the keys in the truck which was stupid but still. Not a bad neighbor hood either.
Posted via Mobile Device

cclllc
09-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Sorry to hear the bro. I hope they catch them and you get your stuff back. I hate theives and have zero tolerance for them. Jerks like this certainly aren't contributing anything to society and most likely never will. They should be shot dead where they stand IMO.

I agree.Can't stand a thief.Cut one hand off maybe :mad:

Big C
09-19-2012, 01:11 PM
I had 2 redmax 7500 blowers stolen off my isuzu box truck today. The jerks went inside truck and took them off racks while my guys were in front of commercial property in Baton Rouge today. Cameras showed a white 4 door chevy colorodo with dark tinted windows driving away from my truck 5 minutes after my guys arrived at property. So heads up to all you baton rouge guys.

Where in BR did this happen???.... PM me your number or email address and I will keep an eye out.