PDA

View Full Version : What percent of leads come from your website?

MJK
09-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm looking to invest around 3-4,000 into a nice professional website with professional SEO services. I'm wondering for those who have a nice website, did you notice your phone ringing more after the investment?

I'm always hesitant in spending large amounts of money into marketing sometimes because its so hard to know what will come from it. We are a younger company so I do not have all the tracking from many different campaigns.

Here is the link to the company; http://sitenetmarketing.com/

I spoke with them, they seem nice & knowledgeable but they are trying to sell me like I would a customer.

grandview (2006)
09-26-2012, 06:04 PM
I bet you can find someone local who can do just as a good job for less. I do get calls from my site. All your adverting should lead people to your website because they will make a final decision if they'll call you.

jbailey52
09-26-2012, 07:39 PM
I spent next to nothing, really next to nothing for my site. Now it could be better and what not, but I get several contacts a week from my site from new leads

MJK
09-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I bet you can find someone local who can do just as a good job for less. I do get calls from my site. All your adverting should lead people to your website because they will make a final decision if they'll call you.

What are you doing to drive the person to the website? Print marketing?

If you don't want to say it on here please PM me.

grandview (2006)
09-26-2012, 08:42 PM
All my signs ,anything I put out has my website ,phone book ,news ads. Even my invoice and estimate sheets.

Dave does lawns
09-26-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm looking to invest around 3-4,000 into a nice professional website with professional SEO services. I'm wondering for those who have a nice website, did you notice your phone ringing more after the investment?

I'm always hesitant in spending large amounts of money into marketing sometimes because its so hard to know what will come from it. We are a younger company so I do not have all the tracking from many different campaigns.

Here is the link to the company; http://sitenetmarketing.com/

I spoke with them, they seem nice & knowledgeable but they are trying to sell me like I would a customer.

Before you spend 3-4000 on your site, I highly recommend talking to Tony http://www.lawnsite.com/member.php?u=22871

That is a lot of money and I know you can get a near perfect site for less.

PaperCutter
09-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Maybe 10% come from my wesbite. Just redid it though and traffic has been increasing, so we'll see how that goes.

muddywater
09-27-2012, 05:05 PM
I spend 2k on mine and $150 a month for updating and seo.

I think it is important to constantly add pictures and improve your website on a monthly basis. I am strategizing to work on my google placement for a few years from now when i think internet will really be big. I get about 5-10% off of internet.
Posted via Mobile Device