PDA

View Full Version : Possible deal?

McG_Landscaping
09-27-2012, 09:50 PM
So I have been throwing around the idea of getting a plow for my 1500 but its really my personal truck and I dont want to plow with it. I was wondering what you guys thought of this. http://www.twinwillowsauto.com/vehicle.asp?d=2540000&s=1109235PJR its cheaper than me buying a plow for my 1500 and depending on the shape of this truck it might be worth it. Thoughts?

GLM5
09-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Scott its Cullen from Green Landscaping. I opened up a new account and will finally be jumping on the band wagon now. Look at goodcarsltd.com in shaler. They also have a cheap plow truck the last time I was down their

McG_Landscaping
09-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Scott its Cullen from Green Landscaping. I opened up a new account and will finally be jumping on the band wagon now. Look at goodcarsltd.com in shaler. They also have a cheap plow truck the last time I was down their

hey man! http://www.goodcarsltd.com/1996_Ford_F250_GLENSHAW_PA_142789007.veh it has more miles and the body looks rougher. not to mention its like $3300 more

Shawn S
09-27-2012, 10:21 PM
I would want to have that 97 checked out by my mechanic before I pulled the trigger. IMO it looks like a huge money pit. Why not get a plow for your F250?
If it will just be a plow truck, you are adding a lot of auxiliary costs that will eat up everything you would have saved on your new plow. Insurance, licensing, maintenance, etc.

McG_Landscaping
09-27-2012, 10:25 PM
I would want to have that 97 checked out by my mechanic before I pulled the trigger. IMO it looks like a huge money pit. Why not get a plow for your F250?
If it will just be a plow truck, you are adding a lot of auxiliary costs that will eat up everything you would have saved on your new plow. Insurance, licensing, maintenance, etc.

i already have a plow for my 250. i am looking for a backup/second plow. the good thing about a mechanic is that my dad is a mechanic so he works on all of my equipment