PDA

View Full Version : After Market Leaf Vac Hose

keuka
09-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Anyone have a quality source for smooth flow, flexable leaf vac hose? I'm looking for 7 inch hose for my cyclone rake. Some time ago, I thought I read a thread saying it's much cheaper, same quality and availabe at a large chain store like Tractor Supply. I've looked but can't find a source or the thread.

Ethanslawn
09-29-2012, 07:32 PM
really have never heard of a chain store carrying vac hose, might be able to get it from a parts company maybe. i use a specialty store that specializes in rubber products. Also while i was there i did pick up a brochure for a company called flexaust (www.flexaust.com) they supply my dealer with the heavy poly house but i went with the cheaper cloth hose because it was like half the price but i did need it in 10"x10' was like 148 and some change and the poly was like 310 roughly.

edsaws
10-01-2012, 02:24 AM
Heres a link http://www.wynnenv.com/Lawn_and_Leaf_Collection_Hose.htm where I bought the black and yellow 8" last year. Top quality great customer service. If you only need a short piece I'd give them a call as they have cutoffs for a lot cheaper. Hope it helps.