PDA

View Full Version : C9 shingle tabs

Nj shade
09-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Anyone know where to buy c9 shingle tabs online for cheap? Have been looking around and nothing I have found is all that cheap. It's maybe two cents of plastic!!!!!!

GreenI.A.
09-30-2012, 02:46 AM
I have found that with the tabs you definitely get what you pay for and the cheaper ones are more likely to become brittle in the cold and brake. Where as the better quality one last seasons.

What are you currently paying? Are you getting them from a lighting distributor?

David Gretzmier
09-30-2012, 10:28 AM
in actuality it has quite a bit less that a penny of plastic per piece. but the cost of that piece of plastic has way more to do with the labor and machine that formed it, plus the overhead of that factory, and the box or bag it comes in, and then the boat ride over here, the custom fees and tax when it enters this country, and then the semi to take it to the warehouse, then the warehouse it self and the labor to put it on the pallet racks, and then the labor to take down your order by phone or from the web, and pull it from the warehouse, put a shipping label on it and send it to you.

some clips these days cost 30 cents. but if you surf the internet enough for "all in one clips" you will find them from anywhere around 6 cents each for a couple thosand box to 25 cents each. good luck.

PlantscapeSolutions
10-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Check Holiday LiteSource. They had the best price in the past of 6 cents while while some of the folks in NE were closer to 18 cents if I recall correctly.