PDA

View Full Version : Best Brand Single Axle Open Landscape Trailer?

recycledsole
10-04-2012, 09:56 PM
hey guys
looking between sure trac, big tex, and holmes. i have heard the most good things about big tex. havent heard much else about anything
going for a 6'X12' open trailer
thanks

lazer 46
10-05-2012, 10:04 PM
I know it's not on your list but I just bought a 6x12 PJ open landscape trailer and it is the best built nicest trailer I've ever owned. It's got features that other comparible trailers don't have and it's priced right. Built rugged. Channel iron frame instead of angle iron. Radial tires. Enclosed lights,spring assist gate and the way the gate closes is really neat. Comes with a bulldog flip up jack instead of that permanent jack that hits the tailgate of my truck.

tinkerlawn
10-05-2012, 10:56 PM
I know it's not on your list but I just bought a 6x12 PJ open landscape trailer and it is the best built nicest trailer I've ever owned. It's got features that other comparible trailers don't have and it's priced right. Built rugged. Channel iron frame instead of angle iron. Radial tires. Enclosed lights,spring assist gate and the way the gate closes is really neat. Comes with a bulldog flip up jack instead of that permanent jack that hits the tailgate of my truck.

^ I second that. We bought a PJ 6.5x12 new in 2003 and the wheels just keep on turning, this thing is a workhorse. Hopefully there is a PJ dealer near you.

LandFakers
10-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Out of the three brands above I would get the sure trac. I almost bought one until I found a company called NNT. Trailer is built really nice. The sure tracs are nice though
Posted via Mobile Device

Pressedun
10-13-2012, 08:25 PM
hey guys
looking between sure trac, big tex, and holmes. i have heard the most good things about big tex. havent heard much else about anything
going for a 6'X12' open trailer
thanks

Love my Big Tex!

Tyler7692
10-14-2012, 06:45 AM
PJ. Awesome trailers, and bullet-proof.

charmill26
10-15-2012, 02:02 AM
PJ's been my favorite brand

tbambersvc
10-16-2012, 08:29 PM
PJ or Big Tex would be my vote.

thecuttingedgelawn
10-17-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm kinda limited here, but I've always heard good things about H&H trailers also. Been looking at buying one the last couple years, just have spent my money on other more important things. Most of their floors are O channel steel and everything else is built heavy just like the floor.