PDA

View Full Version : Best Way Too... Setup Enclosed Trailer

CCA Green Services
10-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Hi guys, I searching for ways to setup my 24' enclosed trailer... I be get it soon, so trying see what's best way have customized.... Wondering if everyone has any ideas.....:confused:
Thanks In advance....:cool2:

CCA Green Services
10-15-2012, 02:43 PM
:confused:Anyone???? I need alittle help....

Schrock Lawns
10-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Search Kreft and go to there 2007 equip thread problay one of the nicest setups on here
Posted via Mobile Device

rbljack
10-16-2012, 04:51 AM
wow...thanks for that reply and the search criteria. Thats one nice enclosed set up! Only thing Id change would be putting the trimmers onthe curb side.

I dont have the $$$ for that yet, but i definilty like the set up. very nice indeed.

And clean!

dieseltech
10-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

nobagger
10-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Our one trailer is a 24ft with a 3ft V nose. In the "V" part we put 2 shelves, the bottom shelf holds a tool box, a side for things like loppers, manual shears and some other junk. The other side has a spot for a hand held blower and oil pre mix. Above that we have 3 of those plastic totes and that's where the guys can put personal things and change of clothes etc. Down the middle we usually put a 36" walk behind and usually 2 other riders, on the curb side we put a 21" under the shelving, the other side under the shelving is open (usually a catch all). On the curb side we have a large fire extinguisher right by the man door, hand held rack for rakes, shovels etc. then a spot for 2 hedge trimmers then 3 back pack blowers. On the left side we have 3 racks things for our Sthil combi and attachments, then 2 (3 spot) trimmer racks. In the very rear we have our spools of trimmer line, fuel and cones. It probably would have been shorter to just go snap a pic and post it,lol. There's enough equipment in there to completely outfit 2 full crews. Hopefully your traile has larger tube framing so you can anchor things to it. We just ran a 2x3's length wise in the whole trailer about 4ft apart along both sides then 2x3's going up and down where we needed to. anchored everything with a wood/metal lag head bolt. Be careful not to drill right through the trailer.

nobagger
10-17-2012, 06:07 PM
wow...thanks for that reply and the search criteria. Thats one nice enclosed set up! Only thing Id change would be putting the trimmers onthe curb side.

I dont have the $$$ for that yet, but i definilty like the set up. very nice indeed.

And clean!

I'd like to see it now....after some use,lol Ours was that clean for a week or so.

Carolina Greens Turfcare
10-17-2012, 09:20 PM
One thing to think about is being able to access equipment on (weed eaters and bp blowers) when you have mowers in the trailer. I used to like to have the weed eaters and blowers at the back so that when we had out mowers in the trailer we didnt have to climb over the side of decks and so forth in order to reach equipment. Ours was 7 ft wide so it was a little bit tighter than an 8 or 8.5 ft one. We also had our weed eater string on a spool at the back as well.

CCA Green Services
10-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Our one trailer is a 24ft with a 3ft V nose. In the "V" part we put 2 shelves, the bottom shelf holds a tool box, a side for things like loppers, manual shears and some other junk. The other side has a spot for a hand held blower and oil pre mix. Above that we have 3 of those plastic totes and that's where the guys can put personal things and change of clothes etc. Down the middle we usually put a 36" walk behind and usually 2 other riders, on the curb side we put a 21" under the shelving, the other side under the shelving is open (usually a catch all). On the curb side we have a large fire extinguisher right by the man door, hand held rack for rakes, shovels etc. then a spot for 2 hedge trimmers then 3 back pack blowers. On the left side we have 3 racks things for our Sthil combi and attachments, then 2 (3 spot) trimmer racks. In the very rear we have our spools of trimmer line, fuel and cones. It probably would have been shorter to just go snap a pic and post it,lol. There's enough equipment in there to completely outfit 2 full crews. Hopefully your trailer has larger tube framing so you can anchor things to it. We just ran a 2x3's length wise in the whole trailer about 4ft apart along both sides then 2x3's going up and down where we needed to. anchored everything with a wood/metal lag head bolt. Be careful not to drill right through the trailer.

gI would love to see your trailer setup...:clapping:

nobagger
10-17-2012, 09:35 PM
gI would love to see your trailer setup...:clapping:

I can try to get a couple tomorrow. We just went through a basement flood and camera was on the floor and have yet to get an SD card for my new, well not so new smart phone :hammerhead: But trust me its a pig sty right now!

scotts lawn care
10-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Here are a couple pics of the inside of my 24' haulmax trailer

Blades Lawn Maintenance
10-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Search Kreft and go to there 2007 equip thread problay one of the nicest setups on here
Posted via Mobile Device

Just a little bit easier

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=188651

CCA Green Services
10-20-2012, 03:50 AM
Thanks guys.... this well will help me out alot... I got some great ideas alright...:cool2: Thanks again for the help...:clapping: