PDA

View Full Version : They call me Billy Bad @*$!!!

phillie
10-14-2012, 04:14 PM
I woke up at 3 am to a familiar sound. It was the clanking of the clutch of my permagreen. I ran outside in my boxer briefs to find someone cruising down the road with it at a full speed of 3.5 mph. haha... I chased the dude down, tackling him off the PG. He got up and wanted to fight me, I knocked him out in 2 punches.:weightlifter: I then dragged him back to my property as he was waking up. I stood over the guy as I called the police and let him up when they got there. He freaking tried to run..haha.. I got to see him get tased, it was awesome!!! What a moron! He was not stealthy at all. Thats the last time I leave the PG on the rack at the end of the night.

nnusskern
10-14-2012, 07:31 PM
That is awesome i hate thiefs way to take one down. Especially when they steal someones stuff they use to make a living. Maybe you should get into boxing, you had a pretty quick knock out. And tasers are pretty freaking cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

phillie
10-14-2012, 09:53 PM
I used to MMA fight until business got crazy busy. I live in a decent area so I was a little embarrassed doing all of this in my underwear. I did talk to my neighbors that all thought it was funny seeing me standing there yelling at him for being a POS. I went to bed last night with a smile on my face.

nnusskern
10-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Thats pretty funny. That guy is probably in some pain right now after his @$$ whooping. I dont have your fighting skills but the local k-9 officer lives a couple doors down from me and the police chief lives one street over so i have lucky never had any theft issues but if i do the police are close. Hopefully you have a quiet and peaceful night tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

4 seasons lawn&land
10-15-2012, 07:38 PM
that is awesome....

caseysmowing
10-17-2012, 08:19 AM
LOVE IT!! I also woke up one night and decided to take a piss off my deck that is off of my bedroom and as I'm pissing I hear something running up the drive way. Thinking it was gonna be a deer or something. NOPE! Two POS coming to break into my POS cars to steal or take what whatever was inside. Wish I would have called the cops but I just yelled at them and they took off. They ended up breaking into more than 100 cars over a couple of months time before they were caught. Worked with one of the kids Dad.

gcbailey
10-17-2012, 08:32 AM
video???? haha

caseysmowing
10-17-2012, 09:17 AM
video???? haha

It would be a youtube hit thats for sure and redneck as hell. I like your style.

alldayrj
10-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Should have peed right on their heads
Posted via Mobile Device

Showpropserv
10-17-2012, 04:04 PM
be ready for a lawsuit unless you live on one of those cool states

kawakx125
10-17-2012, 04:48 PM
i'm sorry but if someone tries to steal your **** or damage your property you should have every right to defend what is rightfully yours and if that means whooping some ass you ought to be able to whoop ass. they deserve it. i have zero tolerance for those who steal or damage someone elses property

Showpropserv
10-17-2012, 04:52 PM
i'm sorry but if someone tries to steal your **** or damage your property you should have every right to defend what is rightfully yours and if that means whooping some ass you ought to be able to whoop ass. they deserve it. i have zero tolerance for those who steal or damage someone elses property

I totally agree unfortunatly its not how it works and the courts have no common sence

phillie
10-17-2012, 09:29 PM

I agree, but our judicial system caters to losers. I dragged the guy back to my property before I called on him. He came to while I was doing it but still groggy. the cops didnt even ask why my machine was a block down the road. Once he started running from them I dont think they gave a crap about whether I was in the wrong or not.

Patriot Services
10-17-2012, 09:36 PM
He got off easy. You should see villagers deal with thieves in other countries. If your lucky you just get a stoning by mob. Not so lucky you hang or lose a hand. Punishment should deter crime, our puzzy azz legal system damn near encourages it.
Posted via Mobile Device

phillie
10-17-2012, 10:02 PM
He got off easy. You should see villagers deal with thieves in other countries. If your lucky you just get a stoning by mob. Not so lucky you hang or lose a hand. Punishment should deter crime, our puzzy azz legal system damn near encourages it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep, Im almost sure the guy was out the next morning.

TriCountyLawn
10-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Man what a jag , if this is legit then nicely done!

Shawn S
10-17-2012, 10:33 PM
be ready for a lawsuit unless you live on one of those cool states

Why? Because 1 in every 1,000 times this happens the thief ATTEMPTS to sue, and the media oversensationalizes the story????

44DCNF
10-17-2012, 11:02 PM
redundacy=boxered boxer......respect!

JLSLLC
10-21-2012, 12:56 AM
Glad to hear you knocked that POS out!:weightlifter: And got your PG back

cgaengineer
10-21-2012, 01:14 AM
It could have only been a better story had you only hit him one time. Good for you knocking his stealing ass out!
Posted via Mobile Device

Chilehead
10-23-2012, 09:04 PM
I used to MMA fight until business got crazy busy. I live in a decent area so I was a little embarrassed doing all of this in my underwear. I did talk to my neighbors that all thought it was funny seeing me standing there yelling at him for being a POS. I went to bed last night with a smile on my face.

My default move is a strike to the windpipe with the edge of my hand, followed by driving his nose through his brain.

Sprinkler Buddy
10-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Sure would be nice to see a video of that. lol

cgaengineer
10-24-2012, 05:43 AM
My default move is a strike to the windpipe with the edge of my hand, followed by driving his nose through his brain.

Me thinks Chiliehead has some pent up anger!
Posted via Mobile Device

herler
10-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Finally...
Thieves 0
Lco 1

It's so nice to see an acceptable score.

Chilehead
10-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Me thinks Chiliehead has some pent up anger!
Posted via Mobile Device

No anger whatsoever. I just don't take crap from anyone. If someone is going to steal from me, that's serious. Serious consequences will result.

Darryl G
10-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Unfortunately that's not how the law works in many areas...the criminal gets a misdemeanor larceny charge and you get a felony assault charge...messed up but that's how it often is.

cgaengineer
10-24-2012, 04:26 PM
No anger whatsoever. I just don't take crap from anyone. If someone is going to steal from me, that's serious. Serious consequences will result.

I know, I was kidding. ;)

Don't come to this rednecks house and steal anything...your first warning is a "don't tread on me" flag, second is locked doors, third are my dogs...you can guess what the fourth is based off the first warning.

And to Darryl, here in redneck Jawga defending life and property with death is legal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Darryl G
10-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Here you're just supposed to watch them take your stuff. You can defend yourself and others though. Now if they break into your house and you feel that they mean to do you harm, that's different. But if they just politely rob you, lol....

cgaengineer
10-25-2012, 12:34 AM
Here you're just supposed to watch them take your stuff. You can defend yourself and others though. Now if they break into your house and you feel that they mean to do you harm, that's different. But if they just politely rob you, lol....

Yeah the CT "conservatives" have really messed up that state.

Can't burn stuff, have to wait until fired upon to defend yourself...I'd love to live there.
Posted via Mobile Device

ebassett
10-30-2012, 12:42 PM
I got to see him get tased, it was awesome!!! What a moron!

Lol. Ha ha, that is awesome!!

JCLawn and more
10-30-2012, 02:07 PM
should of tied him up and released him naked miles from town and gave his wallet to a homeless guy.

IXINRGIXI
11-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Props to you.. way to kick his ass

nobagger
11-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Dont taze me bro, dont taze me! LOL

SECTLANDSCAPING
11-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Why? Because 1 in every 1,000 times this happens the thief ATTEMPTS to sue, and the media oversensationalizes the story????

I wouldnt worry about a lawsuit as much as criminal charges. In my POS state, you have to be cornered to defend yourself. So If you chased after someone like that you would be arrested for assault.

I found this out when someone kicked in my door. I was in a 3rd story apartment with no back door. That was the only reason I wasnt arrested for fighting. This guy was armed with a knife also.

Darryl G
11-15-2012, 09:13 AM
I wouldnt worry about a lawsuit as much as criminal charges. In my POS state, you have to be cornered to defend yourself. So If you chased after someone like that you would be arrested for assault.

I found this out when someone kicked in my door. I was in a 3rd story apartment with no back door. That was the only reason I wasnt arrested for fighting. This guy was armed with a knife also.
Sad isn't it!

cgaengineer
11-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Sad isn't it!

You choose to eat where you crap....in other words, you live in a liberal state which votes for these kinds of ridiculous laws...sadly this is the direction the entire country is heading.
Posted via Mobile Device