PDA

View Full Version : Who does business in Miami

zedosix
10-15-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm looking to have someone from this board who could help out a good friend of mine in Miami, he's looking for a patio roughly 80' x 100'. Pm me for details

zedosix
10-15-2012, 03:40 PM
I've worked for this guy in the past, did over 200k of work. Pays his bills on time and is great to work for.

MJK
10-15-2012, 05:13 PM
I'll take my company down there and do it for that size job.

zedosix
10-15-2012, 05:22 PM
I'll take my company down there and do it for that size job.

Someone a bit closer would be nice.

GreenI.A.
10-15-2012, 09:46 PM
zedo, this summer I was down that way visiting some family that are 45 minutes or so from Miami, they had a new patio and from the surface the quality looked great (no clue about what I couldn't see though). I'll check with them and see who they used.

zedosix
10-15-2012, 10:00 PM
zedo, this summer I was down that way visiting some family that are 45 minutes or so from Miami, they had a new patio and from the surface the quality looked great (no clue about what I couldn't see though). I'll check with them and see who they used.

Thanks, much appreciated. I was sure there were a couple of guys on this site who are from that area. Of course their work will have to pass my inspection before I even suggest them to this guy. :) Race tracks? Its for work Andrew, not racing. You want to race then race, I want a guy who is interested in making some good money, with this guy there will be more than one project. I should go myself but I'm too busy.

all ferris
10-15-2012, 10:21 PM
8000 sqf? I'll bid $10/sqf and I will travel:laugh:

AztlanLC
10-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Maybe Ricardo nilson (954) 977-4347 can help you I know the guy from trade shows and have talked to him couple times seems like a nice guy and ideal person for that size project.
Here is his web site http://www.brickpaversflorida.com/Index.html

On a sid note I'm so glad the ignore option works I only know DVD posted something because of your comment but now I don't get to read his comments.

zedosix
10-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Maybe Ricardo nilson (954) 977-4347 can help you I know the guy from trade shows and have talked to him couple times seems like a nice guy and ideal person for that size project.
Here is his web site http://www.brickpaversflorida.com/Index.html

On a sid note I'm so glad the ignore option works I only know DVD posted something because of your comment but now I don't get to read his comments.

Much appreciated. Tell me about this ignore button!

AztlanLC
10-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Click on anybody screen name choose "public profile", click "user lists" (next to send message) there is an option add to "ignore list."

bigslick7878
10-16-2012, 06:30 PM
I will move to Miami for a job that size, and I am not even joking.

I am looking for something to do in the winter anyway.

big daddy b
10-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Click on anybody screen name choose "public profile", click "user lists" (next to send message) there is an option add to "ignore list."

NICE!
Thanks, that's awesome, I'm about to do the same thing.

jbailey52
10-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Speaking of being ignored, I sent you a PM a while back, I know you said you normally don't notice them but maybe I should take a hint!

DVS Hardscaper
10-16-2012, 07:43 PM
What many of you are missing is FL State licensing requirements. That's usually the first thing I check when looking for a contractor for others. And no, a pesticide license doesnt do the trick!

Service Magic screens all their contractors making sure they are propely licensed and all that stuff :) My advice is to see who pops up on Service Magic.

DVS Hardscaper
10-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Speaking of being ignored, I sent you a PM a while back, I know you said you normally don't notice them but maybe I should take a hint!

My apology buddy. Most of my activity with this forum is through my phone, and this site is a whole different format on the phones and you cant see if there are private messages or not (unless up specifically click here and click there to see if you have messages, which I never do) So sometimes they slip through the cracks.