PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Ditch Witch SK650 Mini Skid and attachments

arbor pro
10-18-2012, 02:39 PM
2005 Ditch Witch sk650 mini skid steer with 990 hrs +/- (using daily), Just had a BRAND NEW UNDERCARRIAGE installed this summer - axles, sprockets, rollers, everything - $4500 in repairs w/receipts plus brand new Prowler turf tracks - another $600. Everything else works as it should. Comes with 42" bucket (fair) condition, Toro Auger head (no bits - bought that way - never got around to finding bits for it) and a toro trencher that's been completely rebuilt with new chain, new teeth, sprocket, roller - also repainted.

$15k for package or will seperate items.

scott 605-228-9350

arbor pro
10-18-2012, 02:42 PM
forgot to mention that I have used wide tracks with about 40% tread that I took off of this machine when I installed the turf tracks. To change the machine from narrow to wide config, you just move a spacer on the machine and install the wide tracks. Takes a couple hours to make the switch.

arbor pro
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
guess I should have mentioned for anyone who doesn't know the specs on this machine that it has a 32hp diesel kubota engine and can lift about 1300# which makes it about as powerful as a 600 series bobcat yet it can go thru a 36" gate with the narrow tracks that are on it. I've run every model mini skid out there and this one is the one I keep going back to.

Selling because I replace all my stump grinders and mini skids at 1000 hrs for depreciation purposes. This one is due for rotation. Nothing wrong with it.