PDA

View Full Version : Fla L&O Pesticide Bus & Accounts 4 SALE

Ric
10-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Hello

Fla is the Bug Capital of the USA and Pesticide license are hard to get and the opportunity don't come along every day.

Today is my 72 B day. Time to throw in the towel. I have been working Part time for the last 5 years. As a part time one man band I am only grossing 50 K a year. Therefore this is an affordable Business purchase in a very solid Upscale Retirement County with the oldest average age in the world. After the Construction fall out of 07-08, My area's service industries never lost out or went under. Our guaranteed Pension Retiree based economy never felt the crush. These are Postage stamp lawns on salt water canals. Minimum Treatment price is $ 75 and some of these are not 2,000 sq ft.

Depending on the person and deal made I am open to.

Staying on as CPOIC and training.

Some Financing with a down payment and good credit.

PM me if you are interested and Have Money. Please no Dreamers.

BShaffer
10-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Wtf!!!!!! What r u going to do with urself?!?!

JContracting
10-19-2012, 11:27 PM
What city in FL? Who does the rest of the maintenance on the properties you service? Yes, I'm in MN, but for the right business I'd relocate to warm FL in a heartbeat. The only thing that I don't like is the spiders and snakes they have...

Ric
10-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Wtf!!!!!! What r u going to do with urself?!?!

Brad

I can Survive without working but plan to keep doing Inside Pest Control, which is a lot easier at my age. I still want a reason to get out of bed each morning. Selling Pesticide Accounts in Florida is pretty easy. I get a couple of Calls or Letters each month from Business Brokers looking for business. of course they want a big commission. I am advertising Here only to offer the Accounts to a Lawnsite Member who might want to get ahead at a Reasonable Selling price with out paying a Commission to a Business Broker.

I don't want the Paper work and other hassles of Employees or I would have hired Spray Techs a long time ago. I am willing to be the CPOIC for someone who is willing to do all the bookkeeping paper work etc associated with employees. Stress Level between owning a company and working for a company is day & night. Truth is if an Employee or new owner doesn't want to play ball by the Book and puts my Certification in Danger. I can Walk as a employee and feel no Pain. Or course to keep a reputation I have to have Good reason in order to walk.

Ric
10-20-2012, 12:15 AM
What city in FL? Who does the rest of the maintenance on the properties you service? Yes, I'm in MN, but for the right business I'd relocate to warm FL in a heartbeat. The only thing that I don't like is the spiders and snakes they have...

Jcontracting

I am sending you a PM with my E mail and Phone number. For your safety I would not want my present customer to get wind I am selling Out.

JContracting
10-20-2012, 12:17 AM
Sounds good. Ill look for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

WestGaPineStraw
10-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Good luck Ric, hope you find a solid person. This is a great deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ric
10-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Good luck Ric, hope you find a solid person. This is a great deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

We talked on the phone and I know as a Young buck you got it going on doing nothing but Fert & Squirt.

I personally think this is a fantasic deal for a Non Fla Licensed person. Here is a chance to buy into a established Technical Business at a very afforable price because it is a Part Time business for me. I am getting out because of my age not because it isn't sucessful. I am offering some Financing to the right person as well as Technical support in a very stable market of up scale retirees on guaranteed incomes.

WHAT I AM SELLING IS OPPORTUNITY

I don't want to sell out to Big Box store because of respect for my customers.

gregory
11-01-2012, 06:41 PM
ric you are selling more then a business you are also selling your knowledge i am sure you will give some of that to the person buying this from you...

cpel2004
11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey Ric,

Happy Birthday! I guess its time to move further South closer to Ft Liqourdale.

ed2hess
11-05-2012, 09:41 PM
First Happy Birthday and more. Somebody is getting a early Christmas gift in buying your business and getting you to stay around to help them along. If this was in Austin we would be in the bidding because this is the type of expansion we are looking for. The big bug company in our area ABC expanded into mowing then into complete home maintenance by buying up little companies. No shortage of bugs .......like water.

mx315
11-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Wish you were in NW FL, not SW. Good luck with the sale

mx315
11-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Ric,
I'm trying to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. Send me a message or email when you get a chance please.

DUSTYCEDAR
11-14-2012, 06:39 PM
happy b day ric maby i need to go south
does it come with a pet gator? best of luck