PDA

View Full Version : Leaf plow

lawn crafters
10-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Bought a jrco leaf plow for my walker. And decided to put thw plow on my tiger cat instead. But the plow mounts are wider then the mount on the bar.. Any was of fixing this or do I need to keep it on the walker
Posted via Mobile Device

SDLandscapes VT
10-25-2012, 08:51 PM
we moved ours from a walk behind to a walker and had to drill additional holes, but pretty simple fix

JRCO
10-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Bought a jrco leaf plow for my walker. And decided to put thw plow on my tiger cat instead. But the plow mounts are wider then the mount on the bar.. Any was of fixing this or do I need to keep it on the walker
Posted via Mobile Device

All JRCO attachments can be setup for mount bar vertical channel spacing of either wide (15" apart on center) or narrow (10" apart on center). You will need to move the arms to the narrow setting.

Call me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Bill

lawn crafters
11-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Bill thank you. It makes sence now
Posted via Mobile Device

caseysmowing
11-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Had to do the samething! I just put mine together over the weekend. I thought I had the wrong mount bar but jrco said they switched all the mount bars to 10 in spacing. So I had to move mine in too. Put some nuts on the handle before mounting it so the handle doesn't hit the vertical supports it will look alot better.