PDA

View Full Version : How to Build an Emotional Appeal to a LCO??

Zjvdwerf12
10-25-2012, 09:58 AM
I am working on a 30 page. business growth plan for my Entrepreneurship class in high school. I plan on using this plan to compete on the national and international level, and need to build an emotional appeal to my business. We target middle class adults ages 30-70 in the Middle Tennessee area if that helps. Does anyone have any idea about how to build an emotional appeal to a small LCO??

KrayzKajun
10-25-2012, 10:05 AM
So u want someone to use your so called lawn company because they feel bad or have sympathy for you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Zjvdwerf12
10-25-2012, 10:12 AM
We need to build an emotional appeal to the company to put into the paper rather than just listing facts and answering questions.

Mowin4Dollas
10-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Talk about all the time they are missing with their family when they have to do their own yard work , and how you can give them more time to to spend with the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

newguy123
10-25-2012, 02:46 PM
We donate a portion of our revenue to "x" charity...

Thing is you, as the owner, will decide what percentage, etc. you wish to donate.

Weekend cut easymoney
10-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Would you rather spend time doing lawn work? Or spend time with your family and friends? You work hard at your job, let us work hard so you don't have to choose between your lawn and family.
Posted via Mobile Device

Patriot Services
10-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Hire us or the kitten gets it!
Posted via Mobile Device

SRT8
10-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Hire us or the kitten gets it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Noooo not the kitten :(
Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

snomaha
10-26-2012, 10:27 AM
I am working on a 30 page. business growth plan for my Entrepreneurship class in high school. I plan on using this plan to compete on the national and international level, and need to build an emotional appeal to my business. We target middle class adults ages 30-70 in the Middle Tennessee area if that helps. Does anyone have any idea about how to build an emotional appeal to a small LCO??

Try this website - Simon Synek talks about the "why" in your business. Why is the company doing what it is doing? What's the higher purpose for why you are in the business your in? Why do you have a passion for what your doing? Answer "why" and you will of found your emotional connection (hint: your "why" cant be money or profit - that is a byproduct of your why)
http://www.startwithwhy.com/Home.aspx

JCLawn and more
10-26-2012, 10:39 AM
the best emotional appeal for that age is to start asking about the their family, get to know them. Once you do that you become family and they wont fire you pretty much no matter what.