PDA

View Full Version : Health Insurance

Sprinkler Buddy
10-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Most of us carry business insurance but what about
"Health Insurance"?

If it weren't for the Military health insurance I have, not sure what I would do. Maybe some of you guys have found some affordable health insurance that others here have not.

Being self employed is great but health insurance has got to be one of its greatest down falls.

larryinalabama
10-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Most of us carry business insurance but what about
"Health Insurance"?

If it weren't for the Military health insurance I have, not sure what I would do. Maybe some of you guys have found some affordable health insurance that others here have not.

Being self employed is great but health insurance has got to be one of its greatest down falls.

Try "ehealthinsurance.com"

If your willing to have a high dectuable and dont go to the doctor 10 times a year its affordable.

RussellB
10-26-2012, 07:21 PM
I have health insurance though the company I retired from. My concern is that they may not cover me if I should get hurt while working. Seems to be they would go after the customers homeowners policy. I am going to look into workmanship comp insurance next week.

ed2hess
10-26-2012, 07:40 PM
The party says they got you cheap health insurance now .

Sprinkler Buddy
10-26-2012, 07:43 PM
The party says they got you cheap health insurance now .

Please let's not go their! LOL :usflag:

agrostis
10-26-2012, 08:50 PM
You need to seriously shop around for health insurance, the price's are drastically different. For exactly the same coverage i saw price's from $700 to $175 per month. Each state is going to have a different price, and as you go north the price goes up. But if you live in the southern part of the country, you can find good coverage for less than $200 a month. I have BCBS plan B, I am 49, my deductible and co-insurance is $6000 and this cost's $158 a month, so i know it 's out there, but you need to shop around.

jsslawncare
10-26-2012, 10:03 PM
I work early morning's at UPS from my insurance and it's FREE!

Patriot Services
10-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Try payroll servicing and employee leasing companies. They have access to benefits at group pricing.
Posted via Mobile Device

johnnybow
10-28-2012, 09:07 AM
I work early morning's at UPS from my insurance and it's FREE!

I also work at ups part time from 5 am to 830am and i get free insurance from them.

Spring Valley Lawn Service
10-28-2012, 07:21 PM
I work a full time job that furnishes my insurance.