PDA

View Full Version : My friend's shop. Beware of buying a Hustler.

jsslawncare
10-29-2012, 07:43 PM
http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=254606

9 mowers stolen.

Puddle of Oil
10-29-2012, 08:41 PM
You know it really puzzles me that these shops don't have higher security. High quality camera? Better fence? More then a little lock that's easy to break? But you have the money to buy 50k in equipment??? It's like buying a $5,000 tv after your tranny went out completely. You know your pushing your luck, why push it even more? Just my opinion.

Sorry to hear about your friend though, been there on a much smaller scale and it sucks!

dave k
11-15-2012, 06:24 PM
http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=254606

9 mowers stolen.

I've been in that shop, good people...
Hope they find the crooks...

cgaengineer
11-15-2012, 06:28 PM
I've been in that shop, good people...
Hope they find the crooks...

Isn't that Howard Bros? How ya been neighbor?
Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer
11-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Duh, it says GA Outdoor Power
Posted via Mobile Device

jsslawncare
11-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Duh, it says GA Outdoor Power
Posted via Mobile Device

It's across the street from Howard Bro's. Im fine getting ready for a long rest in the mtns. How are you?

newz7151
11-17-2012, 02:25 AM
You know it really puzzles me that these shops don't have higher security. High quality camera? Better fence? More then a little lock that's easy to break? But you have the money to buy 50k in equipment???

Most smaller dealers do not and cannot afford to pay for the mowers outright, they are on floor plan financing and paid for (hopefully) when they are sold or you start paying the interest when they go past the free plan date.

cgaengineer
11-17-2012, 03:45 AM
Most smaller dealers do not and cannot afford to pay for the mowers outright, they are on floor plan financing and paid for (hopefully) when they are sold or you start paying the interest when they go past the free plan date.

I spoke with a new dealer, consignment for 12 months, after that you buy them.
Posted via Mobile Device

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING
11-17-2012, 04:49 AM
Bottom line is thieves are sh!#$y people.
If you need the money get a job, not enough money?
Get a second job!
Sorry about your buddy.
Posted via Mobile Device