PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lesco Sulky & Mounting Bracket

scalpless
11-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Hello, I've just aquired a second Lesco walk behind mower. It is about a 2006 or 2007 model Lesco Commercial Plus 36" walk behind. One of the fixed deck green ones.

I'd like to get a factory type Lesco sulky for it. I'll also need the mounting bracket. I have one on my Lesco 52" walk behind and really like it so another one is in need.

If you have one of these and hopefully the bracket please let me know, I'd like to get one. Thanks A Bunch

I MOW ALONE
11-09-2012, 02:18 AM
i have a lesco mounting bracket i would sell. dont have the sulky but if you had a bracket mounted on each of your mowers you could just use the sulky you have and swap it between the 2 mowers as needed. just a thought let me know if interested in bracket

scalpless
11-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Thanks I Mow Along, I just sent you a pm. Yell back at me when time is conveinent.
Thank You

scalpless
11-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Thanks I Mow Along, I just sent you a pm. Yell back at me when time is conveinent.
Thank You

Sorry I Mow Alone. Didn't mean to get your user name wrong. Not awake good yet and have to go be an attendant at our parents estate sale. :waving:

scalpless
11-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Found a factory Lesco Sulky bracket from a fellow lawnsiter. Would still like to find a factory Lesco Sulky to go on it.

If anyone has one or knows of one. Please let me know.