PDA

View Full Version : Why double dip when you can triple!

Tri-City Outdoors
11-15-2012, 07:07 PM
I love this time of year. Getting paid great for maintenance and install after install.

I have one crew doing big paver/landscape installs. Got one crew doing maintenance and small landscaping. I've be doing a little thing or two myself everyday. I Just might retire one day after all.

Cheers to winter time in Florida!

Florida Gardener
11-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Tell me about it. I made $1100 in 6 hours on a job the other day. All hand tools too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscape Poet
11-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I love this time of year. Getting paid great for maintenance and install after install.

I have one crew doing big paver/landscape installs. Got one crew doing maintenance and small landscaping. I've be doing a little thing or two myself everyday. I Just might retire one day after all.

Cheers to winter time in Florida!

Yep good times. Last week in my first week off I had 13 pallets of St. Augustine going in, had 21 yards of mulch installed , 5 palm trees trimmed, two different sets of viburnum that were over 15 foot lowered to just under 10 foot, a couple of very small installs....all while getting expense information ready from the comfort of my couch. I live for winter here in CFL. We were able to do just a little spraying or shrub trimming on maybe a third of the properties this week as the turf has slowed to nothing and started going off color. Life is good. :dancing::dancing:

zturncutter
11-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Shhhhhhhhh not so loud :cool2:

Florida Gardener
11-16-2012, 08:52 AM

Hahahahaha....but, all the northern guys say Florida sucks....
Posted via Mobile Device

Ric
11-16-2012, 09:07 AM

I would like think things are looking good all over the world as well as our country. I am seeing tons of port a potties all over my town again, meaning construction is on the rise. I would hate to give Obama the credit because the world economy in general is also on the rise. But I have to admit I am in better shape now than I have been since Hurricane Charlie. How ever I down sized big time and no long have the huge expense of children in college.

williams lcm
11-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Most of the St.augustine really could be cut every 3 weeks. It is just not growing. Even my St.Aug lawn that is well fertilized has come to a standstill. I am still cutting bi-weekly just to mulch up leaves ect on customer properties.

ArTurf
11-16-2012, 08:05 PM
I would like think things are looking good all over the world as well as our country. I am seeing tons of port a potties all over my town again, meaning construction is on the rise. I would hate to give Obama the credit because the world economy in general is also on the rise. But I have to admit I am in better shape now than I have been since Hurricane Charlie. How ever I down sized big time and no long have the huge expense of children in college.

I have one more in med school for 3 more years after this year. Maybe I can breathe easier after that. In the mean time you can send me any contributions if it would make you feel better.