PDA

View Full Version : Remove graphics from truck or keep them?

KrayzKajun
12-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Im incorporating another company, getting into flood/erosion work. My dually is all lettered up for my landscape company. Being i will be usually the dually for both companies for the time being, im thinking of taking all the graphics off my truck. I will be going to meeting and meeting with Municipal/Parish Govts etc... All my lawn/landscape trailers are lettered up. I feel it would look more professional from the start meeting with clients or going look at jobs for the new company in a truck not lettered up for landscaping. Thoughts? Or am putting too much thought into this.
Posted via Mobile Device

RSK Property Maintenance
12-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Im incorporating another company, getting into flood/erosion work. My dually is all lettered up for my landscape company. Being i will be usually the dually for both companies for the time being, im thinking of taking all the graphics off my truck. I will be going to meeting and meeting with Municipal/Parish Govts etc... All my lawn/landscape trailers are lettered up. I feel it would look more professional from the start meeting with clients or going look at jobs for the new company in a truck not lettered up for landscaping. Thoughts? Or am putting too much thought into this.
Posted via Mobile Device

definitely a good idea, it 100% would make you look more professional if it was just a clean truck not all lettered up in this case.

not to get you side tracked but a what are basic benefits of incorporating vs. being an LLC

knox gsl
12-02-2012, 02:15 AM
I hate to say it because I know that you have alot of money in them but it would look better not having all that and trying to appear as a larger established contractor. I would thinnk that a single business logo on the door would be plenty.

KrayzKajun
12-02-2012, 10:41 AM
definitely a good idea, it 100% would make you look more professional if it was just a clean truck not all lettered up in this case.

This what i was thinking. Just a clean dually, still looks like a work truck with mudtites, fuel tank and tool boxes in bed.
Posted via Mobile Device

McG_Landscaping
12-02-2012, 11:06 AM
What about some simple subtle lettering like kajun llc or incorporated or whatever. Like a small window graphic or something small on the bottom of the doors. You would still have the main part of the name for either company but it would be much cleaner
Posted via Mobile Device

KrayzKajun
12-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Ive thought about just putting the new company logo on the back door windows. Since the trailers are lettered for landscaping.
Posted via Mobile Device

T Scapes
12-02-2012, 02:10 PM
just a thought but up here theres a couple companies that are groups. they have a bunch of different companies and some of their trucks say so & so site contractors and then under it in smaller letters it says so & so Group or a company by so & so group

Kingfish
12-02-2012, 02:26 PM
magnetic signs one for landscaping one for floods:)

smokenjoe_10
12-02-2012, 11:03 PM
I got the magnets on my truck the only thing I don't like about them is they scratch the paint all to hell behind them. I would just do a logo on the back window with the main company name and leave the rest of the lettering for the trailers just my $.02

LindblomRJ
12-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Add the second company. Add all sorts of stickers etc and make it look like a NASCAR car.

Schrock Lawns
12-03-2012, 01:14 AM
I read one of your other threads saying you'll have a backup truck by jan just have the backup lettered for the storm cleanup and leave your dually for lawn/landscaping
Posted via Mobile Device